War Room Pandemic - Episode 2299 (11/12/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
Here we go again with the talk talk talk ! No action ! you have been telling us there is no way they can cheat this time ! Well they cheated and we watched them do it ! It’s all a joke ! They let us win the ones they wanted us to win ! You keep talking ! And we the people are ready to fight and take our country back ! People better pick a side ! You have people on here that won ! Blah blah blah ! Did it change anything! No the dumbocrats will still hold the power ! But you keep doing your show and making money and giving people hope ! you need to really need to rethink this Steve ! There was no red wave not even a ripple ! We can win in 24 to late then Steve and you know it ! Come on warroom wake up !

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
Steve your plan didn’t work ! I have watched you from the beginning and did what you said we needed to do ! Now what ? It’s time for action no more talk Steve ! You gave it hell ! I feel like we wasted 2 years !

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Steve your plan didn’t work ! I have watched you from the beginning and did what you said we needed to do ! Now what ? It’s time for action no more talk Steve ! You gave it hell ! I feel like we wasted 2 years !
So you are saying that this man is all talk? Where is YOUR 'action'?

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat