War Room Pandemic - Episode 1572 (1/19/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
Finally it's on War Room. Maybe they squeaked it out before, but it should and must be in the top three topics.

The Invasion can be dealt with by the States from the reserved powers and by directly from the Constitution.
A4 - S4 . . . . shall protect each of them against Invasion; . . . .
and
A3 - S10 . . . . unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

The Right of Self-Defense is inherent, be it by a person or a state

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
I can't believe Americas Voice news would skip The 1/19/22 War Room evening show and show the moron illegitimate biden's BS speech. I kept turning in but the old piece of S**t was still flapping his senile old BS jaws. biden is worthless habitual liar. All it was was his signature BS. Does anyone really care? Next time I will turn to YouTube. Thanks a lot.

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
I can't believe Americas Voice news would skip The 1/19/22 War Room evening show and show the moron illegitimate biden's BS speech. I kept turning in but the old piece of S**t was still flapping his senile old BS jaws. biden is worthless habitual liar. All it was was his signature BS. Does anyone really care? Next time I will turn to YouTube. Thanks a lot.
Okay, The Steve Bannon evening Show is podcasting after the piece of SH**T biden's bs speech. Sounds like I was right about FYJB dumb speech full the bs. Sorry for reacting.

008klm

Jan 10, 2021
USA Constitution, Article 1, Section 10, 3rd Paragraph: "No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
Steve - When Governors Abbott and Ducey do what Ken Cucciinelli proposes and start returning invaders back to Mexico within 2 hours, what happens when Biden sends National Guard to stop their action?
Well, the National Guard must be told they are following an illegal order and if they act to stop any State from their rightful actions in stopping the invasion, that then they - the National Guard - will be making war of the State besides following illegal orders.

The Federal Government is violating the supreme law in not stopping the invasion and Biden personally is encouraging the invasion of our country.
The Federal Government has no authority to stop those stopping the invasion.
An attack on any State is an attack on the USA.
The National Guard would be insurrecting, thus Biden would also.

I've stated before, the Border Patrol should stop following illegal orders by allowing the invasion to proceed.
Because the Biden Regime is breaking the Law by encouraging this invasion, and most likely working with the Cartels, all 50 States must act to end this illegality using their various Reserved Powers they possess.

The National Guard must realize they will be attacking their own country, and thus must stand down or do their proper duty in securing the borders against invasion - It's What They Are There For . . . to protect the country from invasion.

Matters not how an invasion is done - armed or not armed - We Have an Invasion Going On and Biden is acting criminally, and any orders given to our forces will be illegal and only go to prop up a Criminal in the White House - a rogue element of highly questionable authority to be there.

Reactions: JournalReport505

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Finally it's on War Room. Maybe they squeaked it out before, but it should and must be in the top three topics.

The Invasion can be dealt with by the States from the reserved powers and by directly from the Constitution.
A4 - S4 . . . . shall protect each of them against Invasion; . . . .
and
A3 - S10 . . . . unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

The Right of Self-Defense is inherent, be it by a person or a state
Texas could and should guard their border.

I remember when driving Tom OR to CA they had border crossings… to prevent fruit pests from entering California. “Do you have any fruit” was all they would ask. Fruit would be confiscated. We’d eat all the fruit in the car as we waited in line.

Now why couldn’t a state like Texas take it to the next level and guard the border with their state troops, and reserve troops? Literally guard it. They totally should and I have no idea why they aren’t other than finances… but it is worth the tax money. People having squatters in the empty lot out back in TX is a little freaky considering they are probably not Americans.

Reactions: JournalReport505

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Well, the National Guard must be told they are following an illegal order and if they act to stop any State from their rightful actions in stopping the invasion, that then they - the National Guard - will be making war of the State besides following illegal orders.

The Federal Government is violating the supreme law in not stopping the invasion and Biden personally is encouraging the invasion of our country.
The Federal Government has no authority to stop those stopping the invasion.
An attack on any State is an attack on the USA.
The National Guard would be insurrecting, thus Biden would also.

I've stated before, the Border Patrol should stop following illegal orders by allowing the invasion to proceed.
Because the Biden Regime is breaking the Law by encouraging this invasion, and most likely working with the Cartels, all 50 States must act to end this illegality using their various Reserved Powers they possess.

The National Guard must realize they will be attacking their own country, and thus must stand down or do their proper duty in securing the borders against invasion - It's What They Are There For . . . to protect the country from invasion.

Matters not how an invasion is done - armed or not armed - We Have an Invasion Going On and Biden is acting criminally, and any orders given to our forces will be illegal and only go to prop up a Criminal in the White House - a rogue element of highly questionable authority to be there.
Thanks for your in depth response!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat