War Room Pandemic - Episode 1557 (1/12/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

Republicans Revolt Against DOJ Domestic Terrorism Unit; Quinnipiac Poll Kills Biden​

Cruz..rubio..cotton..paul..all did well..so let's acknowledge this and move foward....let's NOT start ripping on others who are not doing right....just leave them be..and they will come around on thier own..
All of us...and all Republicans can see how effective we can be when we speak with one voice...So let's come together and refine our platform so we can show democrats that they are better off considering retirement. There will be constant..focused..unrelenting pressure on the events of Jan 6th..
Something is not right. The Republicans are coming..and they are bringing the thunder with them.
Stand by for exciter....

King.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Cruz..rubio..cotton..paul..all did well..so let's acknowledge this and move foward....let's NOT start ripping on others who are not doing right....just leave them be..and they will come around on thier own..
All of us...and all Republicans can see how effective we can be when we speak with one voice...So let's come together and refine our platform so we can show democrats that they are better off considering retirement. There will be constant..focused..unrelenting pressure on the events of Jan 6th..
Something is not right. The Republicans are coming..and they are bringing the thunder with them.
Stand by for exciter....

King.
I agree I definitely agree I think that with this platform you guys could do so much things to impact the world . Let's all be 1 voice 1 body

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat