War Room Pandemic - Episode 1556 (1/12/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
We KNOW,, the world is watching Warroom 01/12,, WHEN will the 'lockdown' countries LET THEIR PEOPLE GO!!!! All the Docs in the world that KNOW the 'fake emergency' is over,, need to reach out via any type of communication, to let the WORLD know they must LET THEIR PEOPLE GO!!! Pray for the world.

Reactions: A R Van and al3

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
CCP will be destroyed by their own hands. God is watching and he is NOT HAPPY with a regime that does not believe in God or a regime that does not care for their own countrymen. Lord help them as we all watch their destruction.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
Bannon love how you tie all the speakers together showing common ground of thought
once again Navarro let Mr. Hatfied speak; you always try to steal the thunder or highjack what others experts have known before.

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
I don't believe that corp's such as the McDonald House will restrict parents (assumed) from using their facility because they are not vaccinated. That is BS. If you have another opinion, I don't care. I totally don't believe these vaccinates are safe. You need to do some research. That is why I don't want to eat at McDonald.

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
I don't believe that corp's such as the McDonald House will restrict parents (assumed) from using their facility because they are not vaccinated. That is BS. If you have another opinion, I don't care. I totally don't believe these vaccinates are safe. You need to do some research. That is why I don't want to eat at McDonald.
I NOW,, do understand. Ronald McDonald 'House' & McDonalds. Correct. I agree. Vaccines are NOT vaccines as now proven. WHY would anyone allow themselves to be injected by ANYTHING 'chemical' or otherwise that they do not know the ingredients. Lord, we have INGREDIENTS listed on everything!!! I do not eat at McDonalds, they have good Coffee, but now you can get good coffee in a 7-Eleven!!!

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
I NOW,, do understand. Ronald McDonald 'House' & McDonalds. Correct. I agree. Vaccines are NOT vaccines as now proven. WHY would anyone allow themselves to be injected by ANYTHING 'chemical' or otherwise that they do not know the ingredients. Lord, we have INGREDIENTS listed on everything!!! I do not eat at McDonalds, they have good Coffee, but now you can get good coffee in a 7-Eleven!!!
p.s. thank you for explanation and me and my entire family are not vaxed!

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
I am not or would ever be vaxed! Please check out DR. Robert Malone. I trust him. I am no scientist but I have read many articles on the side effects of these vaccines. Especially in women and young people which I am not. If you watch the Warroom Pandemic, Steve has had many interviews with DR. Malone.

PS. I used to drink coffee but acid reflect did me in. Have a safe journey through this time. TX

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
I am not or would ever be vaxed! Please check out DR. Robert Malone. I trust him. I am no scientist but I have read many articles on the side effects of these vaccines. Especially in women and young people which I am not. If you watch the Warroom Pandemic, Steve has had many interviews with DR. Malone.

PS. I used to drink coffee but acid reflect did me in. Have a safe journey through this time. TX
EVERY DAY,, myself and brother in Las Vegas watch WARROOM!!! And I again at 4pm CST. I tell EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE I talk with that this is the only place to get the TRUTH about our world = we ARE a NO VAX family. If we can travel only within our home state of TX , then so be it!. Amen.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat