War Room Pandemic - Episode 1555 (1/12/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
Has the covid version that is shutting down China's cities been identified?
china has bat and rat problems every season
apparently if I am mistaken, its the same bat virus as always but for some reason according to Harnell reporter they are doing excessive lockdown

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
china has bat and rat problems every season
apparently if I am mistaken, its the same bat virus as always but for some reason according to Harnell reporter they are doing excessive lockdown
Why would China lock down cities if it is a annual event? Does sound right?

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I I believe the sooner we all learn the real truth the sooner we can act to save what's left. Regardless if we want to believe it or not everybody's working for the same people. some people know it and others are just useful idiots but in the end it's all gonna end up under what they want. Everything that we are experiencing is all distraction no matter what because if we can't come to the realization that there's a group of people orchestrating everything then we don't stand our chance. There shouldn't be no sides we should all be United together United together there should be no differences of opinion we should all agree. The people that know they're working for the globalist who think they have a chance in the end are just fulling themselves. look what the Bolsheviks did when they took power didn't they kill everybody that was in position of government so the same thing's happening now. The same bad people who are in control of World War 1 and 2 are in control of what's happening now and their one world government comes 1st and no matter how they get it, lying deceiving people on a massive scale then they're gonna do it

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I am the messenger from a faraway land. Check out Bannons Warroom Forum, and look for "Knighty137" on the Deplorable Discussions. If you want to know exactly what's happening in America today, and for the last 13 years? You will be amazed. This will be the most important thing you can do, for America and the world. This information should be known by all.

Biden. Treasonous imposters:
Biden imposters. What imposters?
Biden Checkmate:
Biden first treasonous inauguration. https://youtu.be/7Cvlfq9faKU Biden 2ND treasonous inauguration
BIDEN IMPOSTERS 2008 No2..mp4
Meanwhile: No 2 Vid Mooncator Joe 2
I have been dealing with Lin Wood and the American Secret Service, sending them information they have requested, on numerous occasions.

An hour or so of investigation and research on C-SPAN videos will soon prove every thing I state is the truth.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat