War Room Pandemic - Episode 1545 (1/7/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
What a joke. How much tax money was used to produce this 01/06/22 circus? Impeach biden and harris. Please!

Reactions: Casey

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
Please let the FBI spill their guts on their participation on 01/06/21. Please let us win the 2022 house and senate elections, impeach biden and harris and Donald J Trump elected to the house.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening, Stephen.
Everything in my home TV, phone, internet, are all on satellite & I'm getting lousy reception (heavy winds) so will just say thank you War Room for now. Good hour.

BrexiBoy23-06-16

War Room VIP Member
Too me the Eagles are circling as Steve says we’re in the Valley of DECISION.But guys girls say in Europe the state has the hardware South America has went RED.In U.K. fat BOJO will just be told what to do by the s*** bags in the Foreign office In Scotland it’s a police state.And what now Our Enemies are just crepe crepe in up on us I don’t see much from OUR YOUNG MEDIA CORRUPT BIG PHARMA &Gov Tech.TRUTH IS THAT I SEE ALL LAWS ARE. THERE BUT NOBODY WILL USE THEM.Canada is a fuckin joke truth is 1945 Europe was A WREAK BUT IT WAS BUILD UP BY US 1975 fixed.then oh let’s go a talk and give them all our work &I have nothing against the Chinese people but we accept the CCP THESE FUCKERS ARE EVIL THE USA 🇺🇸 PROTECTED THE SEAS FOR 70 YearsOh did anyone notice that THREASONIST MAY SIGNED THE EU WITH DRAW DEAL 14-11-2018 WHY I WILL TELL YOU WHY ON THE 11-11-1918 100 years & 3days for your dead 100 years for those NAZI BASTARDS TO WIN THE WAR.with here Quizling EU PALS THE BITCH.

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat