War Room Pandemic - Episode 1541 (1/6/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
All of you keep saying the tables will be turned after November 2022. Do you honestly think they are going to give up control? They are ensconced in the White House and have absolutely no intention of leaving. They will probably try having every single one of you arrested and in jail before that election. They will try massive cheating in the 2022 election and liars backing them up. You are dealing with a dictatorship! A communist Marxist party that has every intention of taking over the country.

I think Cruz sunk his career as a republican. He was on Tucker tonight and tried to reverse or defend what he said but he wasn't a bit believable. But I watched the press conference with Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz on OAN and was very proud of them. They held their own with the reporters.

It definitely was a coup against the sitting president, Donald J Trump. I regret that President Trump didn't raise hell and open a major investigation of the election on November 4! Frauds should never have been allowed to get a foothold in our Capitol.

Thanking Steve, Julie Kelly, Darren Beattie, and Jack Posobiec. You are all great patriots and people who are doing a beautiful job of trying to bring out the truth and support America. I'm sure it is greatly appreciated by all deplorables.
Thank you, Stephen for always presenting a A+ episode. For you dedication and your beautiful soul. Take care of Stephen K Bannon, you are always in my heart, may God bless you always in all ways....

Reactions: Brenda and 2life

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
two weeks sign.jpg

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Ray Epps is the Jesse Jackson of Claw Shaws.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
it was a shame to have to fast forward the usual bannon bullshit but the actual contributors did a great job.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
it was a shame to have to fast forward the usual bannon bullshit but the actual contributors did a great job.
It's only Bannon bullshit to you. I understand what he says (many times I understand what he doesn't say) and I like the way he talks to his followers. There is a great deal of positive in Stephen if you but look for it. However, if you feel that way, it's okay because your feelings and thoughts belong only to you.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat