War Room Pandemic - Episode 1538 (1/5/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
January 6, 2020 was orchestrated by the FBI which we all know from revolver videos or it was helped. FBI is not to be trusted ever and the limp d..K AG is part of it. We need this cleaned up major.

Reactions: thebeachlife

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
I gave my 83 year old x-mother-in-law the book "IN TRUMP TIME" for Christmas on 12/23/21. Let me heard what she has to say.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Garland Favorito was interviewed by Brannon Howse on Frankspeech not long ago and said something new as far as I was concerned given that I have followed the 2020 Election Steal for the past 2 years. He indicated that a judge in Georgia ruled that the Dominion machines were illegal in Georgia (i.e., I do not remember the reason); however, the ruling was just before the election so nothing could be done about it not using the Dominion machines in the 2020 election and the US Senate runoff in Georgia.

Why has this ruling not been talked about on War Room over time with Garland and Mike Lindell? Important issues have been talked about repeatedly over a long period of time on the War Room. I have been watching War Room nearly from its inception and do not remember ever hearing this information being presented. I suppose I may have missed some shows, but not many, so there is the possibility that you have discussed this in the past. However, this is like a 9.0 Earthquake on the Richter Scale so I would expect that the discussion would have been repeated many times. I would appreciate if you would have Garland on War Room and have him explain the judge's ruling and why it is not being implemented.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
The Dems and their FBI guy, Christopher Wray, knew that the Green Bay Sweep was going to be run and would be successful. Thus, it was necessary for the FBI to successfully perform a pilot study involving the Faux kidnapping of Governor Whitmer of Michigan. They then took the FBI leader from Michigan and moved him to DC to implement their plan to create an insurrection that would stop the Green Bay Sweep and would put good Maga in prison for nearly 1 year; thus, killing 2 birds with 1 stone. The FBI role has all been well documented in the War Room by Darren Beatie of Revolver News. My question is whether Marc Short was in on the plan with the FBI giving him time to work on VP Pence?

Reactions: Marybee12

Feb 27, 2021

Ari, Navarro Punch Out​

Dear WRP (although I question whether anybody from War Room will actually read this post),
Mr. Bannon, I am a MAGA regular (addicted) listener to War Room Pandemic from the old War Room days. You push GETTR because of Jason Miller, so could you please inform Mr. Miller that many conservatives are becoming concerned about GETTR after its seeming Star Chamber ban of Nick Fuentes (instead of being open and/or having procedures short of absolute bans like the lefty social media have). I don't follow Nick Fuentes, and have only come across some of his stuff which at the time didn't raise "red flags". While you're at it, why did you shadow ban Elijah Schaefer? I do follow him. But this isn't about me, it's about GETTR; is it just showing a totalitarian bias after only months (rather than the years it took the older social media for their Marxist bias to show)? Mr. Bannon, if you don't get Mr. Miller to address this and nip the concerns of many people in the bud (including, it seems, Revolver), your long ads at the end of each hour block will start ringing false to many who rely upon you as a source for the signal.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat