War Room Pandemic - Episode 1536 (1/4/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

Woke Companies Destroy America, Drool Over Olympics; Open Borders Party Of Davos​

The majority of bannon rants are silly...financially driven..and repeatedly repeated...but not today..today ol Steve B.came through with some political acumen and some (apparently) heartfelt emotion...In conclusion...Bannon is right on the money...China is a disgrace and the left is shamefully tolerant of said cruelty and disgrace...The show needed a good rant...and while we remain a USA first..country...Chinese folks do suffer...
Well done..Steve

KING

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
😔I too sensed it was heartfelt, like the one with them ransacking the deceased veterans room in front of his mom🥺. I like his rants😏. What’s the old saying you mess with the bull, you get the horns. The few rant clips they run on MSN can only expose more of the darkness these evil doers dwell in, and create. It brings it into the light where darkness can NEVER prevail👍🏻. More coffee Steve ??? 😃☕️

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat