War Room Pandemic - Episode 1535 (1/4/2022)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Fred

War Room VIP Member
Mar 2, 2021
Please forgive me. When biden dies, hopefully very soon, I suggest a brimming full portapotty be used for the casket. Also, keep the portapotty upright till dumping it in the hole and stand way back (run) as it falls. An additional portapotty can be used as a tombstone with a spray painted epitaph. Instead of wasting good portapotty's, please make your suggestions of the burial arrangements.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Pay attention to what Stephen is doing. He's given Bianca a platform to reach the deplorables and Hispanic community, a chance to let everyone know what activities they are promoting so more can attend.
He's giving Steve Kirsch a platform to announce his march in DC to protest vaccine mandates. That's an extremely important issue and the information Mr. Kirsch has given us on this episode is very thought provoking. I can send my dogs food to the lab to be analyzed but you can't get the shot they put into your body analyzed. What's wrong with that picture? You wouldn't know how serious the problem is if Steve hadn't showcased it not only with Kirsch but also Benjamin Harnwell backing it up with his observations. All of this originated in China and we're going to send our athletes there? Stephen sees the truth, knows how wrong it is, and he's putting it all out there in the open for all to see.
The same with Ernesto Araujo. Steve is educating all of us on the insidious maneuverings of China's leadership and how dangerous it is to the world. I could go on with Joe Allen's AI and Transhumanism information but haven't hit on my intent. How much of this would you know on your own?

MAJOR POINT! I hope you've noticed how many important subjects Stephen has shown you during this hour. I get on the chat lines and read too many negative comments which contribute 'zero' towards productive input. I read some who want Stephen to cover certain subjects, and some are just off chatting about nothing that has to do with the episode and then we have our ever-present trolls, simply 'meh'.

You need to appreciate Stephen K Bannon! He's not going to do it your way, he's not going to do it my way, he's going to give you information his way! Yes, he's on a personal mission but fortunately it benefits you! Entrepreneurship, capitalism, opportunist, and economic nationalism when done honestly all benefit you! He has set up a program using all sorts of contacts, research, and contributors with many working behind the scenes. He interviews people in places all over the United States. What goes into an episode of War Room might surprise you. You can't have everything you want in any one person, but this man has gone the extra mile to give his audience what they need to know. To bring you facts and not fiction. Stephen is out there every day doing the best he can to inform the public. You don't see him spending 1/3 of his work time on vacation like Biden. He doesn't have to put up with our crap, he doesn't have to take a constant beating from the press. He wouldn't be persecuted by the courts if he sat back and did nothing. The powers that be can't handle the fact that he reaches so many with the truth and has great influence. He's past retirement age, he could kick back and say to hell with it! BUT HE DOESN'T!

Many times, we don't know what we have until we lose it, let's not let that happen. Stephen provides a tremendous service to the deplorables and to the benefit of President Trump and associates. Set aside your differences, your pettiness, and simply appreciate what we all share in this one beautiful soul. He's simply a damn good man working hard to give what he has to our country and all of us, and we all need to respect that and each other while on the path to Making America Great Again.
I am just a deplorable, a WR forum participant, and this is simply my opinion. May God bless each and every one of you. Thank you for your ears! :giggle:

thebeachlife

Feb 2, 2021
Pay attention to what Stephen is doing. He's given Bianca a platform to reach the deplorables and Hispanic community, a chance to let everyone know what activities they are promoting so more can attend.
He's giving Steve Kirsch a platform to announce his march in DC to protest vaccine mandates. That's an extremely important issue and the information Mr. Kirsch has given us on this episode is very thought provoking. I can send my dogs food to the lab to be analyzed but you can't get the shot they put into your body analyzed. What's wrong with that picture? You wouldn't know how serious the problem is if Steve hadn't showcased it not only with Kirsch but also Benjamin Harnwell backing it up with his observations. All of this originated in China and we're going to send our athletes there? Stephen sees the truth, knows how wrong it is, and he's putting it all out there in the open for all to see.
The same with Ernesto Araujo. Steve is educating all of us on the insidious maneuverings of China's leadership and how dangerous it is to the world. I could go on with Joe Allen's AI and Transhumanism information but haven't hit on my intent. How much of this would you know on your own?

MAJOR POINT! I hope you've noticed how many important subjects Stephen has shown you during this hour. I get on the chat lines and read too many negative comments which contribute 'zero' towards productive input. I read some who want Stephen to cover certain subjects, and some are just off chatting about nothing that has to do with the episode and then we have our ever-present trolls, simply 'meh'.

You need to appreciate Stephen K Bannon! He's not going to do it your way, he's not going to do it my way, he's going to give you information his way! Yes, he's on a personal mission but fortunately it benefits you! Entrepreneurship, capitalism, opportunist, and economic nationalism when done honestly all benefit you! He has set up a program using all sorts of contacts, research, and contributors with many working behind the scenes. He interviews people in places all over the United States. What goes into an episode of War Room might surprise you. You can't have everything you want in any one person, but this man has gone the extra mile to give his audience what they need to know. To bring you facts and not fiction. Stephen is out there every day doing the best he can to inform the public. You don't see him spending 1/3 of his work time on vacation like Biden. He doesn't have to put up with our crap, he doesn't have to take a constant beating from the press. He wouldn't be persecuted by the courts if he sat back and did nothing. The powers that be can't handle the fact that he reaches so many with the truth and has great influence. He's past retirement age, he could kick back and say to hell with it! BUT HE DOESN'T!

Many times, we don't know what we have until we lose it, let's not let that happen. Stephen provides a tremendous service to the deplorables and to the benefit of President Trump and associates. Set aside your differences, your pettiness, and simply appreciate what we all share in this one beautiful soul. He's simply a damn good man working hard to give what he has to our country and all of us, and we all need to respect that and each other while on the path to Making America Great Again.
I am just a deplorable, a WR forum participant, and this is simply my opinion. May God bless each and every one of you. Thank you for your ears! :giggle:
Well said Casey. Thank you for reminding us!

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

🙏🏻🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat