War Room Pandemic - Episode 1426 (11/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Kandiss Taylor has entered the Republican Primary for Governor of Georgia to join Vernon Jones. Is it possible that this will split off enough votes from Vernon Jones such that Brian Kemp wins?

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Kandiss Taylor has entered the Republican Primary for Governor of Georgia to join Vernon Jones. Is it possible that this will split off enough votes from Vernon Jones such that Brian Kemp wins?
Only one of them will win the Primary and compete with Kemp.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen, I watched the first AM hour and part of the second AM hour but need to catch what I missed.

Hard to listen to Steve and Russ talk about the finances of the bill. So unnerving that they could actually do this to the American people. So evil. No ISIS, no border patrol, BUT thousands of IRS agents. I'm at a loss for words, I'll just sit here and listen to the two of you. Smart minds. Good to see Ben reporting on War Room. Quite unusual to actually get a deposition from a Pope. I will read your new article Joe.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Dr. Kandiss Taylor, Russ Vought, Royce White, Ben Harnwell and Joe Allen. Information we need to know in this hour. Thank you.
Stephen you know I love you, and thank you for all that you do to bring your followers the truth; for letting God shine through you. Weary mind tonight so I will just say God loves you and is watching over you...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat