War Room Pandemic - Episode 1420 (11/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
check out Tinas work on her site. awesome woman.

only bullies go after old single woman with dead hero sons....
whatsomematta boys, jealous of her natural beauty....knowing you won't look that way at 66 in your tranny couture?

looks like they are all in the mold of tutu man EDgore...the apples never fell very far from that tree.
the more you go after folks like her, the more you prove what a traitorous bunch you really are. Thanks for showing the world your true colors, and why you really need to be abolished and sent back to your floral shops.

Reactions: Jean Clink and Fred

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Good evening Stephen. I think I missed about the last 20 minutes of this episode so trying to catch up. There's probably nobody more imperfect than me but you opened this 2nd hour Steve with just the right words for me, I understand every word you say and your are so calming to me. All of you have given up so much to stand for our country and the truth. You are loved (at least by me) for all that you do to bring out the truth.

For the FBI to come to the home of a woman that lives alone and represents her county with guns and force is totally out of line. This should not be happening in our country! Tina should not feel embarrassed, it's the FBI that should feel embarrassed! Acting like the KGB and pushing around innocent citizens who are just doing their jobs. Is this America???

Watched most of it earlier but THANK YOU WAR ROOM FOR A WONDERFUL HOUR OF INFORMATION!
Thank you Stephen for sharing your strength, your insight, your calm tenacity. Thank you for being the beautiful soul that shines brightly for all of us, for being the person you were meant to be. Please take care of yourself, you are always close to my heart, may God guide you in your endeavors, watch over you, and bless you always in all ways...

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat