War Room Pandemic - Episode 1416 (11/16/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JonathonMoseley

Jun 18, 2021

Democrats Bail on ‘22 Election​

Counselor Bannon: Your lawyer needs to expose the subpoenas and the January 6 Committee as ILLEGITIMATE because it is trying to criminalize political beliefs, free speech, and political and campaign activities, which are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

If your lawyer is too timid to take that head on, get another lawyer.

I say these things as a lawyer.

The House January 6 Committee 's activities are actually UNCONSTITUTIONAL because the U.S. Supreme Court and Federal courts have repeatedly held that "CHILLING" First Amendment rights is actually unconstitutional..

Not heading in the direction of violating the Constitution.

The Congress already violated the Constitution by chilling free speech and political beliefs.

Not dangerously close to violating the Constitution.

Already over the line.

They are intentionally chilling free speech, political beliefs, and campaign and political activities they disagree with.

Just as the Kyle Rittenhouse prosecution is not meant to win, but to scare people from opposing the riots in the streets,

the House January 6 Committee is meant and intended to frighten the American people into silence.

Actually a violation of the Constitution, not just invalid

JonathonMoseley

Jun 18, 2021

I also hope that Steve Bannon is being properly prepped in case he ever has to testify:

Congressman Blowhard: "What did you discuss with President Trump about the insurrection on January 6"

What Steve Bannon should answer: "I don't know anything about any insurrection on January 6"

JonathonMoseley

Jun 18, 2021

STEVE BANNON. PLEASE CORRECT THE RECORD.

The January 6 Defendants badly need donations for their legal defense funds.

Bannon's FALSE statement on Saturday that a large amount of money has already been raised is
NOT TRUE.

That is going to KILL the fund-raising desperately needed.

I am representing 2 January 6 criminal defendants.

I am already $25,000 in the hole on the work and expenses and paralegal researcher, and we are only just getting started.

We are going to fail if people think that there is already money.

There isn't.

JonathonMoseley

Jun 18, 2021

There has NOT been

Zachary Rehl is in jail since March. His wife, a young college student, had a baby while Zachary was in jail.

We aren't getting nearly enough money, and then Bannon says a huge amount has been raised for legal defense.

I am in the middle of it and I am not seeing that.

PLEASE HELP

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat