War Room Pandemic - Episode 1367 (10/27/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I got a call from Tennessee somewhere in the middle of this episode and missed the rest so I'm back to figure it out.

A good conversation with Peter Navarro and Jack Posobiec. Love the stats on people thinking the election should be overturned. Does Kamala do something on her own besides a horse laugh when asked a sensible question? Does everybody remember Mr. Ed? Remorse over Biden is a mild description but that's just me. And nobody believes Fauci anymore. He's one evil man with thousands of deaths on his hands! Natalie has done such a good job covering him. Maybe it's my mood but I often wonder do people like Fauci, Biden, and many others, have a soul or do they have a very damaged soul??? It would seem to me their heart and soul are in deep doo doo.
Jack, I'm sure you will get millions more downloads of Human Events. You do seriously good work.

No offence Matthew but I really don't want to hear about how bad finances and inflation are going to get. It's like Stephen says, "gas on a dumpster fire", except he said Naepon (?) and I don't know what that means. I just hope I can withstand the storm. This will do serious damage to the lives of so many good people, and it was so unnecessary! Take their jobs and raise their expenses. Hateful!

Stephen, I don't like bringing it up but someone got episodes 1366 and 1367 mixed up when they titled them. This one (1367) has a title that says "School Boards are Not Concerned About Child Safety, etc, but that was actually covered in episode 1366. The first episode was titled "There Is A Continued March On Our Southern Border" and while that was covered in both episodes, the first episode dealt with the School Boards and Child Safety, etc. with Terry Schilling and Tiffany Polifko. Some one got the titles reversed. Someone forgot to proof read. Sorry to bring it up :rolleyes: but I would want to know if it were my show. (It's a old hold over, I ran a office and I had everyone have another party proof read their work, especially mine because I make mistakes.)

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Oscar Ramirez, Auden Cabello, Dr. Peter Navarro, Matthew Tyrmand, and Jack Posobiec. Great job.
Thank you Stephen for doing a cracker jack job, for clarifying and pulling out the right information from your guests, for being a truly beautiful soul, a beautiful man, and a great communicator (that's why God picked you). You are close to my heart and in my prayers, please take care of you, may God wrap his arms around you, comfort you, guide you, and bless you always in all ways...

seeker8955

Sep 8, 2021
Here they are and WE the People are being billed for this invasion. WE MUST take control of the government to stop this before we no longer are America. AND Joe Biden is BREAKING the law. Nothing is being done about this lawless individual. OR maybe arrest the people who are actually making these decisions to destroy our Republic.

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat