War Room Pandemic - Episode 1359 (10/23/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Yes he knows the difference from right and wrong, but your not talking about a possible reproduction alteration with this vaccine, if that is a true statement I’ve heard it, I’ve seen where bull Gates were doing reproduction reversals through injections in African women. We’re seeing menstruating cycle alterations in American women, is this true?

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN! Good evening War Room.

I absolutely agree that we have to protect our 2nd amendment rights. Look how citizens have been treated in countries (or Hong Kong) where the citizens do not have that form of protection. What can a government do when the citizens have no arms? Anything they want to! There's no reason to take your arms unless they are planning to do something against the people. The government has made their position clear by surrounding the Capitol with fence and having so many troops on duty there. Speaks volumes about their attitude and agenda.

Dr. Fauci basically committed genocide in a indirect manner, but he is responsible for thousands of deaths. He lied, he mislead, he deceived, he's totally corrupt. No other way to call it. Right now I'm looking at thousands of parents and children in CA protesting the vaccine mandate. Dan Bell is showing it on his program, the actual protest was yesterday but it indicates how strongly parents, and Americans feel about the vaccine mandate. I love to see our citizens speaking out for their rights and their children's rights.

I'm on GETTR but I've never used Twitter and I like to follow Steve however it's not like Facebook which, outside of the control freak fact checkers, I like the way it works. I think I would understand GETTR better had I followed twitter. Actually I did get on twitter in 2017, I was on it 20 minutes and attacked by people I didn't know for saying something nice about Stephen. I decided I have enough personal problems in my life without that! Now, I've seen so much it wouldn't bother me, but it did then.

I agree with Steve 100%, it's incumbent upon us to get to the bottom of November 3, 2020. You cannot build a new government on a corrupt base. You cannot make a pot of soup with rotten veggies. Office, Government, Business or Home, you have to clean house or you will end of with mold, cobwebs, critters scurrying around, etc.! The corruption must be understood and dealt with in order to move on in a positive manner. A smaller government for the people by the people.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, and Dr. Naomi Wolf. Quite a conversation.
Thank you Stephen for your brilliant mind, great patience, ability to draw out or summarize the clarification needed in a conversation. You're a master communicator. Thank you for simply being a special you, for all you do. Take care of Steve, I love you always, may our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, keep you safe, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. Order Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time" and take his recommendation and buy some towels from MY PILLOW with promocode WARROOM. Join GETTR and follow Steve, AND don't forget to thank God for a beautiful Sunday tomorrow. With all the negativity and ugliness in our world of today, we need to count our blessings. Thank You :)

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Dr. Wolf - I know championing the 2nd Amendment is new to you. However, one cannot “peacefully” shoot someone.

The whole idea behind arming us is to protect us from tyrannical government, and you know good and well that’s just what we have here.

Don’t worry; you will become much more comfortable with it as time goes on.

🙏🏼🙂💪🏼🇺🇸

Last edited:

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Yes he knows the difference from right and wrong, but your not talking about a possible reproduction alteration with this vaccine, if that is a true statement I’ve heard it, I’ve seen where bull Gates were doing reproduction reversals through injections in African women. We’re seeing menstruating cycle alterations in American women, is this true?

It causes all kinds of reproductive problems, miscarriages...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat