War Room Pandemic - Episode 1357 (10/22/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Natalie is such a cute , and very intelligent young lady, she is very sure of herself, explains everything with such precision. She’s very intelligent and has an awesome smile while cutting the throats of the criminals she investigates! I’m happy to see her, and her investigation of corruption is spot on!

Debjchap

Jan 7, 2021
Port Richey, Florida
Did Boris say the election in 1960 was stolen by the Kennedy's? Kennedy was supported by millions of Americans. They loved JFK. Please direct me to more information on this subject. I want proof that the Kennedy's stole the election. All I can find is speculation on both sides.

Last edited:

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
Did Boris say the election in 1960 was stolen by the Kennedy's? Kennedy was supported by millions of Americans. They loved JFK. Please direct me to more information on this subject. I want proof that the Kennedy's stole the election. All I can find is speculation on both sides.
i believe the cheated on both sides.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD MORNING WAR ROOM. Good morning Stephen. Not sure if I got all of this episode so checking.

Natalie has research Fauci and the Virus for so long, she knows the problems automatically. Great research and Great mind. Fauci has blood on his hands but the people at the top always lay the fault on someone in a lower position. Natalie is super sharp!

Thank you Boris for continuing to push for election integrity and decertification of the 11/03/2020 election. And thank you Frank Gaffney for continuing to expose the CCP, and speaking up for Taiwan, but I'm not sure Biden will know what "demonstrate resolve" means.

I think I did see most of this episode. THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Natalie Winters, Mark Meadows, Boris Epshteyn, Frank Gaffney, and Joe Allen.
Thank you Stephen for continuing to shine your light in all the dark corners, for speaking truth. You're a wonderful communicator and certainly one of God's soldiers. I love you, take care of you, God bless always and in all ways...

Reactions: Jean Clink

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat