War Room Pandemic - Episode 1333 (10/13/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Crystal Park here and accounted for.

Sometimes I get a bang out of the way Darren's mind works. That man busies himself in all the little corners and examines all angles. I try to always check Revolver out to see what's new on his news site. Thank you Darren!

Yes Stephen! We do have to get to the bottom of 11/03/2020! We have to get to the bottom of 1/06/2021! And all of us have to stand for our God Given Rights. We have to make our presence known! Kamala Harris is such a bit*h. I never thought I would see the day when our media and "so called" leaders would publicly hate America, and encourage racism. Who voted for that??? Dr. Swain is such a lovely lady with a solid head on her shoulders. Truly appreciate her insight and honesty.

Why are you associating with questionable characters like Steve Bannon, Terry :rolleyes: :) Love it! Thank you Terry Schilling and loved the decision on the Texas abortion bill! Supporting the radical idea that you shouldn't kill human beings!

Welcome Bernie. Thank you for explaining the situation with Col. Scheller. It's been a little confusing. Just as the decision of "no standing" in Georgia concerning Fulton county is confusing. The audits do matter! We have to keep pushing. Thank you Cleta Mitchell.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Darren Beattie, Dr. Carol Swain, Bernie Kerik, and Cleta Mitchell.
Thank you Stephen for bringing the truth and details out of a slightly difficult hour, but you always persist and get the job done. You are simply a beautiful soul doing the Lord's work anyway you can, and you do it well. You really are good at asking the right questions and getting your guests 'back on track' to get the information out that you want your audience to know. It's a unique talent. Enjoy seeing your family in Richmond, take care of yourself, I love you and keep you close, may our Heavenly Father always guide you and shine his light on you in all ways...

Reactions: Jean Clink

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Steve , you shut her off when she was getting ready to drop a bomb. She was on a roll too.
I don’t get why the Americans that see what’s going on, won’t go on attack mode like these feckless Democrats do constantly? War room is doing a good job getting the real news out there, and your followers are going on the rampage under the radar, it’s time to face into the Radar, be seen, be heard like a cannon, and start fighting like MMA fighters!

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I don’t get why the Americans that see what’s going on, won’t go on attack mode like these feckless Democrats do constantly? War room is doing a good job getting the real news out there, and your followers are going on the rampage under the radar, it’s time to face into the Radar, be seen, be heard like a cannon, and start fighting like MMA fighters!
I see people all over the internet giving 'what for'.

Reactions: Casey

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
OK you asked for it - you'll love this!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat