War Room Pandemic - Episode 1329 (10/12/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Brannon Howse has been doing interviews with Karen Kingston (former Pfizer employee) on Frank Speech about the Covid 19 Vaccine Patents that show what can be put in these vaccines and boosters to monitor us via Goggle Map and Waze apps, to keep a SCORE on us, and then tell us when to get another booster that could be more potent. Going to Church could increase your SCORE, which is not good. Although it sounds like Karen is making this stuff up, but she is actually reading directly from Patents that are in place, and a new one got approved I believe she said in August of 2021.

It looks to me like the Covid 19 Vaccines are the "PILOT STUDY" to implement their Big Plans to Control Us. If you are labeled a "Domestic Terrorist" then maybe you will be given a stronger Vaccine Booster that could KILL YOU??

Steve - when are you going to invite Karen Kingston on War Room with Dr. Robert Malone and Peter Navarro??

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Also have Dr. Naomi Wolf on with Karen Kingston, Dr. Robert Malone, and Peter Navarro. Could it be another great Saturday program?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Those concerned about Vaccine Passports, should be concerned about what is being put in the Vaccines and Boosters to essentially function as Vaccine Passports to track you and control you. If they get the Vaccine Mandates, they win the battle on the way to keep score on you while they track you like you are living in China. Are Pfizer, Moderna, etc. deciding to let China manufacture Prescription Drugs while they make their $$$$$ making Vaccines and Boosters forever and ever!

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

SuzanneRenee

Apr 5, 2021
Steve - Brannon Howse has been doing interviews with Karen Kingston (former Pfizer employee) on Frank Speech about the Covid 19 Vaccine Patents that show what can be put in these vaccines and boosters to monitor us via Goggle Map and Waze apps, to keep a SCORE on us, and then tell us when to get another booster that could be more potent. Going to Church could increase your SCORE, which is not good. Although it sounds like Karen is making this stuff up, but she is actually reading directly from Patents that are in place, and a new one got approved I believe she said in August of 2021.

It looks to me like the Covid 19 Vaccines are the "PILOT STUDY" to implement their Big Plans to Control Us. If you are labeled a "Domestic Terrorist" then maybe you will be given a stronger Vaccine Booster that could KILL YOU??

Steve - when are you going to invite Karen Kingston on War Room with Dr. Robert Malone and Peter Navarro??
Agree. Brannon Howse is a class act. Well read, encyclopedic knowledge, truly impressive. He's doing fantastic work! He should be invited on Warroom too!

Reactions: KathyofAmerica

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021

Psychological Warfare Being Bestowed On Kids​

I've had enough of this BS... Parents stand the hell up !!! I'm with you100 percent !!! This sickness needs put an end to !!! And if are Politicians don't have the balls which looks like most of them are pussies since they were allowed out of the closet !!!! "We the People will have to do the job they were paid to do !!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat