War Room Pandemic - Episode 1325 (10/9/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen from Crystal Park.

Hope you can get Benjamin back up, haven't heard from him in a very long time. I agree with Brian that McConnell has to go. He used Republican money against grassroot candidates in primaries (he wants yes men in office) and it wouldn't surprise me if he also did it in elections. Using our own money against our own candidates! Remember that everyone. I always like to hear from Brian Kennedy. We saw with our own eyes on election night that Biden didn't win the election, simple math. All you have to do is look at the economy, look at what's happening in our schools, look at our current military leaders & Afghanistan, look at the border invasion, and look at Biden in a press conference to know why his popularity is plummeting. I agree with Steve, he didn't have the base to begin with and that's why he's had to force every issue with threats and intimidation because the people don't like him or his dictates!!!

I so agree with you Stephen that the CCP is actually a criminal organization. The Biden family is a criminal family and deals with China. China has been buying a lot of property in the US and that bothers me. The leaders in China (Xi) are very evil. And like Brian says, I worry about a fair election in 2022. We have to have election integrity or we can't have that sweeping victory in 2022 or 2024.

Brian is right. The best moments in our life have nothing to do with technology. But, Joe Allen is bringing us a great service by keeping us informed on Transhumanism. That conference scheduled at the Vatican blows my mind. It should never happen in connection with religion or a religious setting! I understand your concern Steve. That is dead serious!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Peter Navarro, Brian Kennedy, Benjamin Harnwell, and Joe Allen. Quite a bit of interesting conversation today. Sorry we didn't get to see more of Benjamin.
Thank you Stephen for the great work you do, for always seeking the truth, for being a beautiful you and a beautiful soul. Take care of yourself, you're near to my heart, may our Heavenly Father always bless you and shine his light through you in all ways...

P.S. Order Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", support MY PILLOW with promo code WARROOM and join GETTR! Thank you! :) Brian Kennedy said it would be a fight every day on many subjects to take our country back, I believe Stephen said that same thing in 2017!
0bc061f05adebc9f7c6aaf3213fb9904-jpg.10205
CPAC2.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat