War Room Pandemic - Episode 1321 (10/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Mitch McConnell's phones in DC and Kentucky message boxes are full. You can go on McConnell's website and send him an email, which I did.

Reactions: Jean Clink

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Just watched Frank Speech TV of Brannan Howse's interview this evening on 10-8-21 that revealed that Karen Fann signed on Sept. 17 an agreement with the enemy without telling Borelli, Rogers, Finch, or anyone else that will compromise the upcoming evaluation of the Forensic Audit. There are also doubts about AG Brnovich's investigation (i.e. that is a wait and see). Sounds like Raffensberger deal with Stacey Abrams without telling anyone. What is in common, Governor Kemp and Governor Ducey. You need to get Borelli in War Room and provide some answers. Also, Brannan interviewed a woman, forget her name, about nano technology in the vaccine that will enable the government to communicate with our bodies in regards to diagnosing whether you need a BOOSTER shot based on your SCORE - sound familiar. There is an approved patent that she read from, this is not a conspiracy, it is the awful truth. It is a way around vaccine passports. You need to get to the bottom of both of these issues!

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Steve - Just watched Frank Speech TV of Brannan Howse's interview this evening on 10-8-21 that revealed that Karen Fann signed on Sept. 17 an agreement with the enemy without telling Borelli, Rogers, Finch, or anyone else that will compromise the upcoming evaluation of the Forensic Audit. There are also doubts about AG Brnovich's investigation (i.e. that is a wait and see). Sounds like Raffensberger deal with Stacey Abrams without telling anyone. What is in common, Governor Kemp and Governor Ducey. You need to get Borelli in War Room and provide some answers. Also, Brannan interviewed a woman, forget her name, about nano technology in the vaccine that will enable the government to communicate with our bodies in regards to diagnosing whether you need a BOOSTER shot based on your SCORE - sound familiar. There is an approved patent that she read from, this is not a conspiracy, it is the awful truth. It is a way around vaccine passports. You need to get to the bottom of both of these issues!
Carrie Madej?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat