War Room Pandemic - Episode 1319 (10/7/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DonnaM

Mar 25, 2021
How many Republican senators would it take to replace McConnell as Senate Minority Leader to Senator Josh Hawley or Tom and how fast can it happen. 10 Senators voted with McConnell so we should have 39 to senators to remove him.

Reactions: 27kissell

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I started the 2nd hour this morning but didn't get all of it so I'm back to complete my day. I did get to see Mark Meadows this AM.

A fake president who throws fences up around the White House to keep us out and tears down a wall at the border to let people in........ and then constantly lies about the situation, truly disgusting!!! It's a massive problem and will collapse America and HAS TO BE STOPPED! Appreciate hearing the truth from reporters like Oscar Ramirez. Thank you Oscar and thank you Stephen for continuing to keep this problem in the light.

Agree! MITCH McCONNELL IS A SCUM BAG! Dump him!!

Not sure I'm ready for Joe Allen but it's a subject we must understand. Actually, it's damn scary! Thank you Joe, you truly understand transhumanism and take the time to explain it to we the people.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Mark Meadows, Oscar Ramirez, and Joe Allen. A scary but very interesting hour. So much going on in our world of today and I'm sure the left wants it that way to keep people confused of their true intentions.
Thank you Stephen for bringing facts and truth into the light. There is so much to cover and you do it well. Thank you for simply being a beautiful human being doing the Lord's work in so many ways. Take care of you, I love you and everything you do, may God always watch over you, guide you, and bless you always in all ways...

Reactions: DonnaM

seeker8955

Sep 8, 2021
thanks Warroom, Stephen for telling the truth every day. I have burned up the lines with my Senators. I worry about Cornyn but Ted is a great one. We in Texas think you are essential for the survival of our Republic. We the People in the Eastern part of Texas are just as worried as those at the border and have nagged our Governor to do something. Thanks for the facts every day.

Reactions: DonnaM and Casey

DonnaM

Mar 25, 2021
Steve, Why aren't we selecting a senator, for example Josh Hawley and have a vote of the rest of republican senators today to replace McConnell as minority leader. Today please!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Steve, Why aren't we selecting a senator, for example Josh Hawley and have a vote of the rest of republican senators today to replace McConnell as minority leader. Today please!
You have to suggest that to the Senators, not Stephen.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat