War Room Pandemic - Episode 1316 (10/6/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Crystal Park checking in to say Good Evening Stephen.

Appreciate Ben and Eric telling us exactly what is going on although it makes me sick to my stomach. I agree with Mr. Greitens, it is a very intentional invasion. Planned and carried out by the left that has every intention of taking America down. Steve, somehow we have to stop them as soon as possible. At the rate they are coming there is no way we can wait until 2022 or 2024. Thank you Ben, Eric, and Michael! So appreciate all your information.

Stagfalation is a good word but I'm not sure it is strong enough. You're right Dr. Navarro, WE ARE UNRAVELING! We need to keep the pressure on the politicians to hold strong for a decent budget. I also agree with you about Pence. He dug his own grave and we don't want to hear his rhetoric ever again! Thank you Peter.

That's always so neat to see those planes land and take off from the deck of a carrier. Super neat! And with Taiwan! Always like to hear what Jack has to say as he knows the Chinese so well. Steve you also know a great deal about China. However, what both of you inform us about the CCP and PLA is damn scary! And given how Biden handled Afghanistan, he's certainly not able to handle China! Given that, we also have no confidence in the US military leadership! Jack reads the Chinese mind and the CCP well. Intelligence pays off. Thank you Jack!

I agree with Joe in that we don't fully understand the Fourth Industrial Revolution and it is scary! Appreciate Joe Allen but his subject is hair raising.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Ben Bergquam, Eric Greitens, Michael Yon, Dr. Peter Navarro, Jack Posobiec, and Joe Allen. Truly interesting information that we all should know about. Great job Stephen!
Thank you Stephen for your ongoing effort to bring us the very latest information, facts, and news. You do a excellent job of having the right guests, with the right timing, and drawing out the right information from them. A talent that not many of us have and not noticed by enough viewers. Put another way, you stomp right into those dark closets and toss everything out into the light! It's truly appreciated. You're a beautiful you, a beautiful man. I love you, take care of Stephen K Bannon, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light on you and watch over you always in all ways...

P.S. Support MY PILLOW, promocode WARROOM, buy Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", you can follow Stephen, Jack, and Peter on GETTR so join and enter to win a Harley motorcycle. Thank You! :)
Steve you are totally wrong, the people paying the price are the citizens of Texas WE can't afford this s***.
Steve always talks about how hard it is on the citizens of Texas.

Reactions: Jean Clink

Casey

Feb 16, 2021

Appreciate Ben and Eric telling us exactly what is going on although it makes me sick to my stomach. I agree with Mr. Greitens, it is a very intentional invasion. Planned and carried out by the left that has every intention of taking America down. Steve, somehow we have to stop them as soon as possible. At the rate they are coming there is no way we can wait until 2022 or 2024. Thank you Ben, Eric, and Michael! So appreciate all your information.

Stagfalation is a good word but I'm not sure it is strong enough. You're right Dr. Navarro, WE ARE UNRAVELING! We need to keep the pressure on the politicians to hold strong for a decent budget. I also agree with you about Pence. He dug his own grave and we don't want to hear his rhetoric ever again! Thank you Peter.

That's always so neat to see those planes land and take off from the deck of a carrier. Super neat! And with Taiwan! Always like to hear what Jack has to say as he knows the Chinese so well. Steve you also know a great deal about China. However, what both of you inform us about the CCP and PLA is damn scary! And given how Biden handled Afghanistan, he's certainly not able to handle China! Given that, we also have no confidence in the US military leadership! Jack reads the Chinese mind and the CCP well. Intelligence pays off. Thank you Jack!

I agree with Joe in that we don't fully understand the Fourth Industrial Revolution and it is scary! Appreciate Joe Allen but his subject is hair raising.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Ben Bergquam, Eric Greitens, Michael Yon, Dr. Peter Navarro, Jack Posobiec, and Joe Allen. Truly interesting information that we all should know about. Great job Stephen!
Thank you Stephen for your ongoing effort to bring us the very latest information, facts, and news. You do a excellent job of having the right guests, with the right timing, and drawing out the right information from them. A talent that not many of us have and not noticed by enough viewers. Put another way, you stomp right into those dark closets and toss everything out into the light! It's truly appreciated. You're a beautiful you, a beautiful man. I love you, take care of Stephen K Bannon, may our Heavenly Father always shine his light on you and watch over you always in all ways...

P.S. Support MY PILLOW, promocode WARROOM; buy Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time"; you can follow Stephen, Jack, and Peter on GETTR so join and enter to win a Harley motorcycle. Thank You! :)

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021

P.S. Support MY PILLOW, promocode WARROOM, buy Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", you can follow Stephen, Jack, and Peter on GETTR so join and enter to win a Harley motorcycle. Thank You! :)

Steve always talks about how hard it is on the citizens of Texas.

I love to read your appreciation, Casey, and your blessing to the Warroom. I get pretty nervous, watching all the left is doing, but I look at the face of the captain and if they are not scared, why should I be? There is so much we don't know - so much to look forward to. Yes, we love these hard-working men of vision and courage, who can spit on the floor and say, "Bring it on!" So we pray God's continued blessings and out pouring of wisdom and courage. Amen.

Reactions: Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I love to read your appreciation, Casey, and your blessing to the Warroom. I get pretty nervous, watching all the left is doing, but I look at the face of the captain and if they are not scared, why should I be? There is so much we don't know - so much to look forward to. Yes, we love these hard-working men of vision and courage, who can spit on the floor and say, "Bring it on!" So we pray God's continued blessings and out pouring of wisdom and courage. Amen.
You have a beautiful attitude Jean. Don't ever lose it and God bless...

Reactions: Jean Clink

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat