War Room Pandemic - Episode 1314 (10/5/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Eric Greitens and Wendy Rogers -- what a pair. Any word on her million signature campaign? Is she returning the donations? Greitens going to comment on his Soros links?

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

Democratic Party Turns On Itself Over Massive Spending​

What do we know for sure?
We know republican victory only happens if establishment and mega members find a way to work together.
We can get rid of rinos after election.
In conclusion..we know this..the worst two faced..cheating..back stabbing rino...is STILL better then joe biden...so let's deal..and let's roll.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Crystal Park here to say good evening Stephen. This episode will complete my day.

Steve, we're already seeing a explosion in food prices. I'm concerned about some of my friends. I have a friend who just lost her husband, she's on SS and can't work due to health problems. If groceries and gas continue to go up, she will be in trouble financially along with some others that I know. This along with the cost to taxpayers for all the illegals coming into our country by invitation. What Biden is doing to this countries economy is unforgiveable! What he's doing directly to the people by preventing employment due to mandates is unforgiveable! I understand why many are walking off the job because the right to choose is one of our sacred "God Given Rights".

I know the Governor of Arizona said he wouldn't decertify but there has to be a way around that because you can not certify a inaccurate count! If they can recall the election, they should do so! DECERTIFY NOW!
I do hope our Republicans do not give an inch on the debt ceiling or the ridiculous spending bills. Thank you Boris.

We have to find a way to stop our border invasion! It's a horrible situation and so unfair to American citizens. Thank you Todd.
Thank you April! Good lady. The parents should have a right to make decisions for their own child and I hope the group continues to grow and stand for their children. Our children are our future in America.

I read what Lt. Col. Scheller said on his Facebook page and understand that conservatives do not like what he said about Trump dividing the country. Like so many, I feel he isn't seeing the truth of who actually divided the country. Never the less Col. Scheller was the only military man/woman to stand up and ask for accountability. To stand up and say this is wrong! People died unnecessarily in Afghanistan and he wanted to point out the failure in leadership. Given that, I still support his main effort in calling for truth and accountability in our military leadership.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Steve Cortes, Col. Wendy Rogers, Eric Greitens, Boris Epshteyn, Todd Bensman, April Carney, and Royce White. Thank you for your contributions; great information.
Thank you Stephen for always shining your light on the truth and on what matters. You continue to do a beautiful job giving "we the people" what we need to hear. You are simply a beautiful soul. Take care of yourself, you're always near to my heart, may God watch over you and bless you always in all ways...

Last edited:
Today I looked back at your 3rd July show.In that show you put out a speech of the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE in those words it alone tells the people what to do and what their DUTIES ARE please for yourself and families and your families future take these CRIMINALS DOWN YOUR FREEDOM DEPENDS UPON IT IT IS THE STATE THAT IS THE CRIMINAL HERE.God’s SPEED STAY STRONG AND STAY FREE.

Today I looked back at your 3rd July show.In that show you put out a speech of the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE in those words it alone tells the people what to do and what their DUTIES ARE please for yourself and families and your families future take these CRIMINALS DOWN YOUR FREEDOM DEPENDS UPON IT IT IS THE STATE THAT IS THE CRIMINAL HERE.God’s SPEED STAY STRONG AND STAY FREE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat