War Room Pandemic - Episode 1310 (10/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I've had many interruptions today and don't think I was able to watch the 2nd hour of your AM episodes, so I'm here on my time to catch up.

Joe Allen, 2029 is not very far away. Steve is right, it is a spiritual war and one we have to win by standing strong in our beliefs and not allow ourselves to be taken in by falsehoods. Zuckerberg has dead eyes. Yes, GETTR is better! Probably one of the scariest sentences is "government action for the greater good". I think they just run around in circles coming up with ways to take down all conservative sites like War Room, GETTR, Human Events, conservatives commenting on social media, etc. and to censure a obituary is beyond wrong. My thought processes are broken up tonight trying to keep up with you Stephen.

So in other words, Biden's disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan has set up China to move into other countries and take over. He practically sent an engraved invitation! Tonight on OAN I heard that Biden is also considering withdrawing the tariffs on China. It's so obvious that China owns him and he has taken many steps to benefit China's conquest to be the World power. Why is he still in office! He is not saving the economy, he is destroying it! You cannot spend your way out of debt! He's a blinkin' idiot and as evil as they come. A true criminal. He keeps talking about saving messes he created. He's the one harming American families and the economy!

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Joe Allen and Sam Faddis. Information much needed, covered topics I don't like to address but must absolutely know about.
Thank you Stephen for being a beautiful you! You looked great and were on top of your game today (sounded great). You just seemed so together and I loved it. You do a great job trying to cover so much. (Most of us, including me, couldn't do that.) I love you, please take care of yourself, may our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, keep you safe, and bless you always in all ways...

Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Biden is beginning a tour of America to talk the people into the spending bill. Referring to the football stadium chants - I hope he learns a lot from the People.

I am concerned that when Trump began to sing the praises of the vax at his Alabama rally, the crowd was silent, yet, when Maria Bartiromo asked him whether he endorses vax mandates, he only talked about his great accomplishment in bringing about the vaccines.

Not only us 'ordinary folk', but many doctors and scientists are very concerned about this mass 'vaccination' program. A brother was told to get his 3rd jab by a certain time to keep his job, and if he is late, he must go back and get the first three over again

Reactions: Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Biden is beginning a tour of America to talk the people into the spending bill. Referring to the football stadium chants - I hope he learns a lot from the People.

I am concerned that when Trump began to sing the praises of the vax at his Alabama rally, the crowd was silent, yet, when Maria Bartiromo asked him whether he endorses vax mandates, he only talked about his great accomplishment in bringing about the vaccines.

Not only us 'ordinary folk', but many doctors and scientists are very concerned about this mass 'vaccination' program. A brother was told to get his 3rd jab by a certain time to keep his job, and if he is late, he must go back and get the first three over again
The sooner Trump quits talking about the vaccine, the better. He was led to believe by Fauci that it was the thing to do and Trump had nothing but good intentions. But he needs to look at the current situation and drop the subject all together.

Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
What also has my concern is Israel's lead in vaccine mandates, going on their 4th mandatory shot, and Trump's close ties with Israel through his son in law... although I don't know the ins and outs of his family relationships, we onlookers feel a responsibility to keep our leaders transparent and honest. I think of this when reminded of his change from talking early on about the letter from Dr. Zelenko about HCQ, and that he took it himself, etc. to his open boasting about his part in the vax. Of course, I love his many good qualities, but I hate political- medical tyranny more.
If he drops the subject, we will wonder what the future may hold. With the new Merck drug with its paltry 50% success rate, this whole thing has a chance of dying off.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
What also has my concern is Israel's lead in vaccine mandates, going on their 4th mandatory shot, and Trump's close ties with Israel through his son in law... although I don't know the ins and outs of his family relationships, we onlookers feel a responsibility to keep our leaders transparent and honest. I think of this when reminded of his change from talking early on about the letter from Dr. Zelenko about HCQ, and that he took it himself, etc. to his open boasting about his part in the vax. Of course, I love his many good qualities, but I hate political- medical tyranny more.
If he drops the subject, we will wonder what the future may hold. With the new Merck drug with its paltry 50% success rate, this whole thing has a chance of dying off.
I pray it dies off!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat