War Room Pandemic - Episode 1308 (10/2/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Michael Lee

Oct 3, 2021
I can not get War Room Pandemic episodes to play on my desk top computer. They worked fine up until a few days ago. What is wrong???

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Colorado saying Good Evening Stephen. I don't think I've watched this episode but I did catch the first hour last night. This has been a quite a conversation with you and Peter Navarro. Quite interesting. In some ways, I think working Americans with families understand basic economics better than many in the Biden administration.

WE MUST CONTINUE TO KEEP PRESSURE ON THE KEY STATES FOR FORENSIC AUDITS OF THE VOTE ON NOV. 3, 2020. Any logical thinking person can easily see that Biden's vaccine policies will create huge problems in our economy and our supply chains. It's common sense. Hospitals are short of help, Law enforcement is short of officers, truckers have quit so stores, etc. or short of supplies. and it simply creates a circle of lack in all directions.

I honestly did not understand how serious the situation was in South America. I knew there were many problems but didn't know the extent of them. We all need to listen carefully to Francisco. Communist China is infiltrating everything (it does want to be 'the world power') and it's darn scary. We have to stop the invasion of America and support Bolsonaro. Truly serious stuff! (tired brain tonight, can't comment much but I surely did listen!)

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Peter Navarro, and Francisco Tudela for a heavy conversation that I would rather not listen to but a absolute must that I do pay attention.
Thank you Stephen always for everything you bring to the table, for being a beautiful soul who cares, for being a special you. You're doing a beautiful job with War Room. I love you, please take care of yourself, may God guide you, watch over you in all ways, and bless you always...

P.S. Buy Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", support MY PILLOW & use Code WARROOM, join GETTR and follow Steve & Peter there also! Thank you! :)

Reactions: OverTheTarget

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Colorado saying Good Evening Stephen. I don't think I've watched this episode but I did catch the first hour last night. This has been a quite a conversation with you and Peter Navarro. Quite interesting. In some ways, I think working Americans with families understand basic economics better than many in the Biden administration.

WE MUST CONTINUE TO KEEP PRESSURE ON THE KEY STATES FOR FORENSIC AUDITS OF THE VOTE ON NOV. 3, 2020. Any logical thinking person can easily see that Biden's vaccine policies will create huge problems in our economy and our supply chains. It's common sense. Hospitals are short of help, Law enforcement is short of officers, truckers have quit so stores, etc. or short of supplies. and it simply creates a circle of lack in all directions.

I honestly did not understand how serious the situation was in South America. I knew there were many problems but didn't know the extent of them. We all need to listen carefully to Francisco. Communist China is infiltrating everything (it does want to be 'the world power') and it's darn scary. We have to stop the invasion of America and support Bolsonaro. Truly serious stuff! (tired brain tonight, can't comment much but I surely did listen!)

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Peter Navarro, and Francisco Tudela for a heavy conversation that I would rather not listen to but a absolute must that I do pay attention.
Thank you Stephen always for everything you bring to the table, for being a beautiful soul who cares, for being a special you. You're doing a beautiful job with War Room. I love you, please take care of yourself, may God guide you, watch over you in all ways, and bless you always...

P.S. Buy Peter Navarro's book "In Trump Time", support MY PILLOW & use Code WARROOM, join GETTR and follow Steve & Peter there also! Thank you! :)
I appreciate your remarks, especially the blessings that you wish on these hard workers who care so much about our nation and all humanity.

''It's common sense. Hospitals are short of help, Law enforcement is short of officers, truckers have quit so stores, etc. or short of supplies. and it simply creates a circle of lack in all directions.''

For what it's worth, I am becoming of the mind that this is exactly what this regime wants!

Reactions: Casey

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021

America is At Risk of Following the Path of South America​

There is something in that vax they are obviously DESPERATE to get into everyone's body. There are vitamin and supplement protocols that boost the immune system - those taking them have almost no hospital stays. Look up Dr Kory and Dr Zelenko!!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I appreciate your remarks, especially the blessings that you wish on these hard workers who care so much about our nation and all humanity.

''It's common sense. Hospitals are short of help, Law enforcement is short of officers, truckers have quit so stores, etc. or short of supplies. and it simply creates a circle of lack in all directions.''

For what it's worth, I am becoming of the mind that this is exactly what this regime wants!
Yes, it is what the regime wants. Create shortages and then get everyone to rely on the government.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat