War Room Pandemic - Episode 1306 (10/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - If 400,000 is coming over the southern border in October, then the number with Covid could be 400,000 x 0.20 = 80,000!!!!!

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - What about young people like my sons (40 and 39 years old) who have paid significantly to date, and will continue, paying into social security and medicare, and what will be there for them in 30 years? How can we guarantee giving the illegal aliens these benefits for free when it is questionable whether it will be there for my kids and others?

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Mr. Know-it-all McConnell gave up the two Senators in Georgia and now he gave up the Continuing Resolution. What a "piece of work" or should I say what a "piece of ____" you can fill in the blank! I now call him "China Mitch" what a son-of-a-_itch as Peter Navarro might say. When MAGA takes back the Senate, sooner rather than later, China Mitch will be demoted to Chief Dog Catcher.

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Ukraine 1992 literally 4 hotel employees seated on every floor of major hotel ther- there was maybe enough work for one person. They all made the same wage and work still mandatory as it had been prior to Berlin Wall falling and the resulting fracture of the former USSR.
Doctors still treating Chernobyl (1985) patients in 1992 with one dialysis machine per 100 patients who were still on dialysis and doctors had Same Wage as those hotel clerks who were sitting around reading magazines all day.
America is headed the same way. Military replacing former private hospital staffs in NYC signal federal government incursion into the free
Market and stealing jobs. Lowering wages and underqualified employees will compromise care and starve productivity and innovation as the new America disincentivizes Americans and fails to assimilate all the Biden illegals who have flooded in. Private property is a basic tenet
Of America and Soviet style elitist only owning real Property is already in play. CCP makes it all on turbo charge so we will be worse than USSR.
Ignorant know it alls and anti Americans are destroying the country. I am starting to understand why Joe Biden’s kid Hunter turned to crack.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Mr. Know-it-all McConnell gave up the two Senators in Georgia and now he gave up the Continuing Resolution. What a "piece of work" or should I say what a "piece of ____" you can fill in the blank! I now call him "China Mitch" what a son-of-a-_itch as Peter Navarro might say. When MAGA takes back the Senate, sooner rather than later, China Mitch will be demoted to Chief Dog Catcher.
Steve Bannon talks way too much. But you do run the show, you should not be a mic hog either . Lol
Steve - What about young people like my sons (40 and 39 years old) who have paid significantly to date, and will continue, paying into social security and medicare, and what will be there for them in 30 years? How can we guarantee giving the illegal aliens these benefits for free when it is questionable whether it will be there for my kids and others?
its wrong , but this administration fraudulent to the 3 rd degree is trying to destroy America every day, all day long. Everything their doing to to take this country down! They want to destroy our financial stability, wreck our SoCal security, and and kill our jobs! Pos Biden said the no t business owners will be black brown and red! Not white! And he’s doing his best to

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat