War Room Pandemic - Episode 1305 (10/1/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - What about parents saying that they were going to sit in the classrooms on or around Sept. 10 in place of their children so that when the schools count the number of students that day, there would not be students to count, which would result in reductions in funding to the schools?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Steve - Have you asked Rachel Maddow to do some co-hosts on War Room after she leaves MSNBC? Let's get some debating going on!

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Steve - What about parents saying that they were going to sit in the classrooms on or around Sept. 10 in place of their children so that when the schools count the number of students that day, there would not be students to count, which would result in reductions in funding to the schools?
Not really. Schools have a period of time (1 or 2 weeks) to prove that student attends their school. It is just much easier to take a count if they attend school on the designated count day. At least, that's the way it works in my state.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Colorado here to say good evening Stephen. Caught the first part of this episode but want to see it in it's entirety.

What Todd is talking about is why our country has so many people who think they can break the law. If we simply enforced our original laws (no means no) we wouldn't be in the shape we are in now. Tough love produces people who are much more secure because they understand the guidelines. If they break the law, they know exactly what the consequences will be.

Always like to hear from Darren Beattie. A great investigative reporter and great mind. It seems to me like the FBI is going after it's own citizens rather than what they originally were formed to do. Steve's right, it is laughable but the problem is they are truly hurting the lives of many good citizens who don't deserve it. Twenty vehicles for a trespassing charge?? The FBI is totally out of control and what they are doing to our citizens is despicable! They got caught by a person who refused to be corrupted, and they're using massive intimidation to get even....... wrong, wrong, wrong! We truly have a Marxist regime in charge. Thank you Darren and Jim Hoft (Gateway Pundit comes in my email every day) for so much great information and thank you Stephen for bringing all of this out in the open on War Room. Love you Stephen and love your determination to tackle subjects that others would hesitate to tackle.

I believe in God above all, so Transhumanism is not in my book, and it's above what many people are concerned about in their daily lives, but they should be concerned. I know the powers that be would like to control humanity and live forever through Transhumanism. Joe is right, I don't really understand. I've used algorithms but never thought about understanding them, or transhumanism and all it entails. It's a very interesting subject and I hope you, Steve, continue to explore it on your program. It's one of those "a need to know" subjects.

Thank you War Room! Thanking Terry Schilling, Todd Bensman, Darren Beattie, Jim Hoft, and Joe Allen.
Thank you Stephen for truthful news, truthful insight, and simply for being a beautiful you. Very interesting information in this episode. Take care of yourself, I love you, may our Heavenly Father bless you, guide you, and watch over you always in all ways...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat