War Room Pandemic - Episode 1269 (9/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
You simply declare that they will be deported, dismantle the NGOs that agitate and organize these caravans. Arrest the Democrats that shelter and enable the NGOs, put them on scaffolds. And confront the real cause- the rootless cosmopolitan jews who run EVERY NGO, every "charity", have perverted the court system. This is genocide against normal white Americans.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
ignatiev.jpg

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
any number of the things the ccp is getting done through biden , are civilization killers, and right now their destroying america like in 7 different ways and any one of these alone would do the job.
#1.starve us to death
#2migration replacement which could cause us to go into cilvilwar.
#3 the vaccines
#4 great deppression leading to civil war
#5 be invaded by china sooner then later after a surprise attack on our navy and country all at the same time. ground troops and allies from iran, north korea, china, that are probley coming in through the southern border or the 100,000 afgan refugees who are not vetted.
#6vaccines are creating merics type virus in humans by making the variants more deadly from the jabs.
#7 at this point theres no such thing as fear mongering unless your working for the payed media, but were in deep deep trouble and its obvious theres nothing we can do that will reverse this. i believe its time we all get right with the lord and cry out to him for mercy and to make jesus christ your lord. theres is no other way, jesus is the only way to the father. i hate to think negative i really do. i even feel stupid and horrible for judging bannon and others for not being clear about the truth and whats really important or his interupting. who the hell am i , at-least bannon is doing something, what have i done to contribute to this overtake of all freedom all places by an evil cult bent on destruction and control. america was always doomed from the beginning with these evil people allowed to work behind the scenes . what gets me the most ferious is the fact that america wasnt naturally turned into what it is, now . theres bad people but never does bad people all throughout the lands create a organized crime syndicate empire thats bent on destroying humans and turning them into slaves. had these globalist evil people never been allowed to prosper the way they have we wouldnt be in this situation. but yet now were facing the same judgment countless other nations have faced because people with power and money have caused death and destruction. its never been more clear then it is now. lets all stop pretending theres a way around this, only God almighty can save us, maybe this needs to happen to root ou the evil people from society.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
This is not random. It's agitated and organized by corrupt NGOs that are colluding with the Democrats to replace the demos of Texas. They want to flip Texas by filling it with alien foreigners. The NGOs need to be destroyed and the Democrat traitors arrested.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
bannon talking over people-- what's the point of having guests

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Debtor In Possession isn't accurate. The country is an UNLIQUIDATED bankrupt, allowed to continue to trade while insolvent. Even worse. And illegal for anyone to do other than the corrupt and illegal regime.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

The world economy is doomed to spiral downwards until we do 2 things: outlaw government borrowing; 2. outlaw fractional reserve lending. Banks should only be allowed to lend out money they actually have and nations do not have to run up a "National Debt". Remember: It's not what backs the money, it's who controls its quantity.

AllLivesMatter

Mar 18, 2021
Rather than contacting my local Congress people, all of whom are Dem hacks, I decided to go to the source of budget problems from Congress. That is the House Ways and Means Committee. The Senate Appropriations Committee is also a source of annoyance. When the leadership (McConnell?) negotiated away the filibuster for the “budget reconciliation” process, the brakes were removed from House spending! It should be no surprise that Mitch McConnell is a member of the Appropriations Committee!
My proposal to both is as follows:
I have grown tired of the failure of Congress to agree with each house or the Executive branch on a budget. It seems that the reconciliation process has replaced budgets and without much discussion (esp. the filibuster). I suggest that the reconciliation process should have a “term limit”, requiring a budget agreement every 5 years at least. If no agreement can be had, then we must face default and collapse of the currency. Better sooner than later!

Jo Good

Feb 11, 2021
Yes, Steve is very passionate and has occassional issues with controlling himself. But ya know, it's the point (the signal if you will) that is really important here. You remind me of all those people who constantly complained about Trumps tweets but rarely if ever intelligently argued the actual issue or point he was trying to make. Some people constantly complain about the minutia and overlook the real problem.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Yes, Steve is very passionate and has occassional issues with controlling himself. But ya know, it's the point (the signal if you will) that is really important here. You remind me of all those people who constantly complained about Trumps tweets but rarely if ever intelligently argued the actual issue or point he was trying to make. Some people constantly complain about the minutia and overlook the real problem.
you've been here two seconds so I'm going to let it slide this once. But you are so full of s*** you probably have a brown tongue.

kidnkaboodle

Sep 14, 2021
I'm sure you have him shaking in his boots!! 😂😂😂
You have no idea how long he or I have been here or have been watching! Just because we haven't joined the conversation, doesn't mean we haven't been listening to the WR or seeing the crap that you constantly spew! In fact, that's what inspired me to join the conversations! Been here forever? Nope! You've only been in the forum here since June. I've been watching 3 times a day every day almost since the beginning. How about you??

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Very GOOD! Thank you!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat