War Room Pandemic - Episode 1262 (9/14/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"we're not conspiracy guys" he says for the thousandth time, during an exposed and now obvious conspiracy which carried out the coup of 2020. ridiculous.
they are literally discussing a conspiracy in the first segment.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
How can I access the list that Boris mentions?
Hasn't even been voted on so as to give it effect yet. However:

And even if it is voted on successfully it will then be fought forever by the corrupt governor and his administration:

So as the real patriots in the actual grassroots movements of PA have already said over and over again, this is a pointless exercise in theater ignoring the real efforts of Mastriano and the patriots.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
"Obama" (not his real name) was "elected" despite being ineligible, Kamala Harris is ineligible and unwanted and still made VP (so far)
So... never say never.
I'm not saying he's done politically..just done in regard to presidency....the Cuomo event and the recall attempt....will scare lib elites away from a oval office run..but I could see Gavin remain in Cali politics..(possibly senate...remember hilary?)

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. Finally have 'my time' to sit down and watch your PM episode.

The President is officially the Commander In Chief of our military services. It's unbelievable that General Milley would put his opinion and orders above the President of the United States. He's a traitor and it smacks of treason. A American general reassures China! Unbelievable! Who the hell does he think he is??? Yes, it absolutely has to be dealt with!!!

Gavin Newsome is no more that a candy wrapper with no candy inside. You want to see deep rich creamy chocolate (depth) and not a tiny little sugar mint with artificial flavoring (shallow & superficial). I have never heard that man make a deeply well thought out statement. NO DEPTH. At least half of his laws or procedures do not benefit the citizens of his own state. Hard for me to understand why anyone would want to vote for him. The man is a empty suit, and he's literally ruining California.
I have been concerned today with all the "in your face" arrogant cheating at the polls.

Rare moments when the guests don't let the host talk. Cut him off at the pass. I'm sure Peter Navarro's book will be good. We all know the media go after you conservatives because you push a honest fact based narrative (Navarro, Hatfield, Dr. Yan, etc.) but I've been getting a kick out of the fact that you Stephen have been pushing all the right buttons in their alarm system. This was a great hour! A little humor, smiles, and laughs help take the sharp edge off of the serious issues we're all dealing with and deal with them we must.

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Boris Epshteyn, Maureen Bannon, and Amanda Head. Some really good discussion today. All four of you did a bang up job.
Thank you Stephen for just being you, for all that you do, for shining brightly. Take care of you, I love you, may our Heavenly Father guide you, watch over you, and bless you always in all ways...

P.S. EVERYBODY BUY YOUR MY PILLOW BATH TOWELS!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat