War Room Pandemic - Episode 1248 (9/9/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
afghan "refugees"

1. a real refugee crosses one border to safety.
2. immigration is not a human right.
3. it is not racist to want to live among your own kind exclusively and even if it it, racism is a meaningless concept created by rootless cosmopolitans. Every species and subspecies prefers its own- that's why subspecies and species exists
4. none of the afghans brought in are refugees in any sense. A few hundred were combatants alongside NATO and America, meaning they are now deserters or freed POWs, and the rest are uninvolved people with no specific reason to leave their own country other than welfare parasitism. Being a welfare parasite is not a human right.

KThaemert

Sep 9, 2021
Missouri
Here's what I see as a future possibility: If they start requiring weekly tests, people who refuse to get the stupid jab, could easily be targeted and placed in the future concentration camps for the "infected".

I feel like this is just a ploy to wrongfully take healthy people and remove them from home/work.

Reactions: coloradocaviado

al3

Feb 16, 2021
afghan "refugees"

3. it is not racist to want to live among your own kind exclusively and even if it it, racism is a meaningless concept created by rootless cosmopolitans. Every species and subspecies prefers its own- that's why subspecies and species exists
4. none of the afghans brought in are refugees in any sense. A few hundred were combatants alongside NATO and America, meaning they are now deserters or freed POWs, and the rest are uninvolved people with no specific reason to leave their own country other than welfare parasitism. Being a welfare parasite is not a human right.
totally correct about cultures preferring to be with their own; it is not racist. Have travelled the world and assimilation EG Germany just doesn't happen. The up side is preservation of culture rich in establishing a morality that does integrate with most cultures.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
first catholic priest to make any sense in my short life,.

wait till he finds out they don't speak up, because they are "the mother of HArlots" and the Woman that rides the beast." 1 plus 1....... makes 2
its about truth. BRO

a few catholics are awake, most are not. Joe/hunter/pedos bidden in their basements are not believers.
if thats christianity I'll eat my shorts. finally a catholic calls them out.
finally.

let's pray this man wakes up to all the false doctrines, angels rejoice, another soul about to enter the true Kingdom
of the true KING...we hope.....pray for him!
let the alarm bells sound
let the crowd which is winking at abortion perversion and more, , negating everything Jesus ever said....let them be exposed all the myriad false ideas/attitudes, teachings.

come out from her, and be ye separate....come out from Mystery Babylon my catholic brother.

welcome to protestant-ism bro
they don't want to reform or rethink,
or take God's advice or repent, because they love sin, and take pleasure in those who commit it, and do it themselves, most are not celebate, many are pedos.

Luther didn't wanted to leave he wanted to reform
BUT he forgot, they don't want to reform or rethink....if they do, its to make stuff worse
to depart from the gospel more.........and more

until in the end St. JOHN MARVELED...he marveled that a false church was seen as christian.

they are the ones st John spoke of...."they have not received a LOVE OF THE TRUTH"

this guy is going to have to leave the mother of harlots soon.
"not over my dead body" ? "keep your money"?? wow is he in trouble!

he'll be in greenland very soon.

Warning Against Idolatry​

14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial [fn2] ? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

17 Therefore,

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”

18 And,

“I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
did we give them power? do they control our country. our courts, congress, and white house?
who sits on 7 hills rome sits on 7 hills
rome wears purple and scarlet, the cardinal colors
all nations go and bow to the pope, 7 heads (the G7)
10 horns (a horn meant a king)
rome wants the world divided into 10 districts, this is globalism. look at the globalist 10 district maps.
Pope says ONE MAN should control all the money.
who uses jewel encrusted chalice? with pearls...(pearls were unclean) a sign of the unclean in OT.
it is pagan insult to God, in plain sight. they hold it up, to defy HIM, and most do not even see what is being done in front of their own eyes.

figruring out what REV 17 was about...got millions killed figuring out whom "the woman" was.
rome killed more christians than all others ever did. drunk on the blood of the martyrs
rome wrote the Koran for Mohammed, who could not read or write, but said he was talking to 20 Jins.
(a jin, was a demon) (his Koran used verbiage identical to the catholic Vulgate because an early jesusit wrote it for mohammed) and the book definitively taught pedophilia was no big deal, and taught murdering in God's name both christians and jews)
COuntless millions of protestants whose crime was reading their bible, and figured out were slaughtered
and torn limb from limb, and disemboweled, and burned, boiled in oil, etc etc.
countless jews were also tortured forced to convert, had their children stolen, etc etc

WHO is running this country, and HOW corrupt are they really.
how can they wink at sin, and 40-50 million babies aborted each year?
they pretended to be antiabortion...but were not.
finally they said, used birth control pills....which is a early abortion, an attempt to NOT conceive children.

how can a so called christian support that, or people that support that?
Nancy loves her pervs, her trannies, and her empty wombed white coats
joe love to sniff the children, and get them to pet him....
WHO do they really serve?
do they hide it that well?
really?

actions speak louder than words

LOOK at their actions, NOT what they say, what they DO.
nancy just gave a million dollars to the trannies, to pretend they are menstruating.
meanwhile our men with PTSD, can't get a cup of water, or a tarp to sleep under.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Here's what I see as a future possibility: If they start requiring weekly tests, people who refuse to get the stupid jab, could easily be targeted and placed in the future concentration camps for the "infected".

I feel like this is just a ploy to wrongfully take healthy people and remove them from home/work.
That's what has started happening in Australia plus SWAT used to arrest family members who argue.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
revolt.png

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
2:11 καὶ διὰ τοῦτο πέμπει αὐτοῖς ὁ θεὸς ἐνέργειαν πλάνης εἰς τὸ πιστεῦσαι αὐτοὺς τῷ ψεύδει

translated, "because you did not want truth, I thrust you aside, allowing you to decend into your energetic lies.

now thats the greek for ya."

and now they want to lock up the undeceived....wow...how TOLERANT of them.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
from here our friend the priest, well he might wish to ask, is all this bull about always knowing and doing what is right true....or is my church lying again, about more stuff?

If they believed life is sacred, how could they encourage destroying it, or be on the political side of the isle known for be PRO_KILL_YOUR BABIES one group is pro-life, one group is PRO-CHOOSING TO KILL OUR CHILDREN.

do not call it PRO CHOICE>>>>that is a LIE,
they are PRO_CHOOSING TO KILL BABIES, pure............and simple.

how could one stand for PRO-Kill and truth simultaneously.
and if one did, then does the doctrine of infallibility not also come into play?
how could a man make a mistake, and still claim to be God's agent returned incarnate and infallible?
would God say to STONE TO DEATH A FALSE PROPHET in one testament, because they are a LIAR, FALSE, and NOT speaking for GOD
and then say, put them on a throne, kiss their ring and call them infallible, in another sentence because some pope said so and that's the "papal Bull"? WOW, at least they called it by it's right name I'll give em that!
PAPAL BULL INDEED !!
wouldn't that make God a little nuts....to do that???? call something horrid one minute, and really cool and inerrant the next?

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
first catholic priest to make any sense in my short life,.

wait till he finds out they don't speak up, because they are "the mother of HArlots" and the Woman that rides the beast." 1 plus 1....... makes 2
its about truth. BRO

a few catholics are awake, most are not. Joe/hunter/pedos bidden in their basements are not believers.
if thats christianity I'll eat my shorts. finally a catholic calls them out.
finally.

let's pray this man wakes up to all the false doctrines, angels rejoice, another soul about to enter the true Kingdom
of the true KING...we hope.....pray for him!
let the alarm bells sound
let the crowd which is winking at abortion perversion and more, , negating everything Jesus ever said....let them be exposed all the myriad false ideas/attitudes, teachings.

come out from her, and be ye separate....come out from Mystery Babylon my catholic brother.

welcome to protestant-ism bro
they don't want to reform or rethink,
or take God's advice or repent, because they love sin, and take pleasure in those who commit it, and do it themselves, most are not celebate, many are pedos.

Luther didn't wanted to leave he wanted to reform
BUT he forgot, they don't want to reform or rethink....if they do, its to make stuff worse
to depart from the gospel more.........and more

until in the end St. JOHN MARVELED...he marveled that a false church was seen as christian.

they are the ones st John spoke of...."they have not received a LOVE OF THE TRUTH"

this guy is going to have to leave the mother of harlots soon.
"not over my dead body" ? "keep your money"?? wow is he in trouble!

he'll be in greenland very soon.

Warning Against Idolatry​

14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial [fn2] ? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

17 Therefore,

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”

18 And,

“I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
did we give them power? do they control our country. our courts, congress, and white house?
who sits on 7 hills rome sits on 7 hills
rome wears purple and scarlet, the cardinal colors
all nations go and bow to the pope, 7 heads (the G7)
10 horns (a horn meant a king)
rome wants the world divided into 10 districts, this is globalism. look at the globalist 10 district maps.
Pope says ONE MAN should control all the money.
who uses jewel encrusted chalice? with pearls...(pearls were unclean) a sign of the unclean in OT.
it is pagan insult to God, in plain sight. they hold it up, to defy HIM, and most do not even see what is being done in front of their own eyes.

figruring out what REV 17 was about...got millions killed figuring out whom "the woman" was.
rome killed more christians than all others ever did. drunk on the blood of the martyrs
rome wrote the Koran for Mohammed, who could not read or write, but said he was talking to 20 Jins.
(a jin, was a demon) (his Koran used verbiage identical to the catholic Vulgate because an early jesusit wrote it for mohammed) and the book definitively taught pedophilia was no big deal, and taught murdering in God's name both christians and jews)
COuntless millions of protestants whose crime was reading their bible, and figured out were slaughtered
and torn limb from limb, and disemboweled, and burned, boiled in oil, etc etc.
countless jews were also tortured forced to convert, had their children stolen, etc etc

WHO is running this country, and HOW corrupt are they really.
how can they wink at sin, and 40-50 million babies aborted each year?
they pretended to be antiabortion...but were not.
finally they said, used birth control pills....which is a early abortion, an attempt to NOT conceive children.

how can a so called christian support that, or people that support that?
Nancy loves her pervs, her trannies, and her empty wombed white coats
joe love to sniff the children, and get them to pet him....
WHO do they really serve?
do they hide it that well?
really?

actions speak louder than words

LOOK at their actions, NOT what they say, what they DO.
nancy just gave a million dollars to the trannies, to pretend they are menstruating.
meanwhile our men with PTSD, can't get a cup of water, or a tarp to sleep under.
EVIL IS AS EVIL DOES, AND IT'S BEEN AROUND SINCE ADAM AND EVE, IT HAS INFILTRATED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, YES, BUT LET US NOT FORGET JUDAS...I, AS A CATHOLIC "ALWAYS" FOLLOW JESUS, HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, AND HE IS THE CORNERSTONE OF HIS CHURCH, ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC, AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH AND NO MAN, NO POPE CAN CHANGE THIS DOCTRINE, WE SEE THIS IN HISTORY(HIS STORY), JESUS KNOWS THIS, AND GOD BLESS MY PROTESTANT BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THEY COME FROM GENERATIONS, BUT THE FORE FATHERS ALL CAME FROM THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, LOOK BACK AT HISTORY, WAY BACK, LITTLE BY LITTLE "THEY" BROKE AWAY, BUT GOD IS MERCIFUL, AND JESUS IS FORGIVING...JUST ONE QUESTION, HOW MANY JUDAS'S ARE THERE TODAY???...AND I PRAY, "OUR FATHER..."!!!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
hi colorado,
ask, why are so many books locked away in Vatican archives, and why are only about 3 non-catholics allowed to study there.

answer, the victor writes the history, the victor.
in this case the Vicar...and he didn't want you to know
that the seat of rome once held a 12 year old, a man who raped in broad daylight, or a man who murdered 30,000 people in an afternoon; why? well,for reading the bible they had obtained. That was their crime.

many Catholics are innocent of knowing actual history, because they always assumed they were being given accurate history. They were not.
can you imagine how the history books would read in this country if stalin had won, or Hitler, or the emperor of Japan? wouldn't they do what Kim has done in N Korea...and make themselves out to be benevolent heroes?

Just cause you read it in a parochial school does not make it the truth.
I also went to and read those same histories, but ALSO I lived in the library. The librarian once remarked she did not know what to do with me, as I had read the entire library. Not true, but I could see her frustration.
The point is, if you dig into different sources you discover you've been hood winked far more than you thought. We all have been. Most never see nor hear of it....and that was the plan...to keep us ignorant and in half truths, only the ones they wanted us to have, only subject to their interpretations. A half truth, is also half lies.
Opening up to the mere possiblity one may have been duped is painful, the greater pain...is to stay in the dark.
there will be p@in.

Reactions: coloradocaviado

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
afghan "refugees"

No it is not.

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
hi colorado,
ask, why are so many books locked away in Vatican archives, and why are only about 3 non-catholics allowed to study there.

answer, the victor writes the history, the victor.
in this case the Vicar...and he didn't want you to know
that the seat of rome once held a 12 year old, a man who raped in broad daylight, or a man who murdered 30,000 people in an afternoon; why? well,for reading the bible they had obtained. That was their crime.

many Catholics are innocent of knowing actual history, because they always assumed they were being given accurate history. They were not.
can you imagine how the history books would read in this country if stalin had won, or Hitler, or the emperor of Japan? wouldn't they do what Kim has done in N Korea...and make themselves out to be benevolent heroes?

Just cause you read it in a parochial school does not make it the truth.
I also went to and read those same histories, but ALSO I lived in the library. The librarian once remarked she did not know what to do with me, as I had read the entire library. Not true, but I could see her frustration.
The point is, if you dig into different sources you discover you've been hood winked far more than you thought. We all have been. Most never see nor hear of it....and that was the plan...to keep us ignorant and in half truths, only the ones they wanted us to have, only subject to their interpretations. A half truth, is also half lies.
Opening up to the mere possiblity one may have been duped is painful, the greater pain...is to stay in the dark.
there will be p@in.
THANKS BROTHER, OR SISTER...THIS I KNOW, MAN(OR WOMAN) IS DRAWN TO EVIL, ALL GENERATIONS, BUT IT'S THE CHOICES WE, I MAKE IN LIFE, THE SAINT'S ARE A GOOD ROLL MODEL, BUT THIS I KNOW "JESUS IS LORD" EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE CROSS, GOD BLESS YOU!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat