War Room Pandemic - Episode 1246 (9/8/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

The New Threat of a Taliban Government​

Thank God our kids are grown...Not sure as father..what I would do with teen age boys walking into locker or bathroom...with one of our 3 teenage daughters present..Is this crap really happening??Am I awake??What in God's name is happening in this world???.............king

The New Threat of a Taliban Government​

Citizen X first thank you for all that you do.So let’s get this right our Forefathers Fought these Nazi and commie bastards for what oh and kept the peace for 70+oh and Merkel LETS get something straight she is a communist and that is a Fact. So OUR HISTORY GOES DOWN THE TOILET.No I don’t think so like Steve says it was on our brothers Sisters Father’s and Mother’s & Friend’s who are lost now BACKS that got us we’re we are those people those people that said NO NO NO.See the thing is this am a Scot BRIT and proud to be so and most grateful for all that the Western Power’s not all but most I am Grateful for all the people who help bring down these Nazi and commie people in the Cold War I know I lived it and for what too give our jobs away too COMMUNIST and then give away all Technology to what I will tell you EVIL that is what the CCP EVIL WELL I SAY THIS I LOVE MY GOD because he got us all the way through them WARS tough times and all.Shut this REGIME DOWN IT WILL MAKE YOU PROUD AGAIN BETTER AGAIN BECAUSE USA 🇺🇸 YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

Reactions: Rational
Citizen X first thank you for all that you do.So let’s get this right our Forefathers Fought these Nazi and commie bastards for what oh and kept the peace for 70+oh and Merkel LETS get something straight she is a communist and that is a Fact. So OUR HISTORY GOES DOWN THE TOILET.No I don’t think so like Steve says it was on our brothers Sisters Father’s and Mother’s & Friend’s who are lost now BACKS that got us we’re we are those people those people that said NO NO NO.See the thing is this am a Scot BRIT and proud to be so and most grateful for all that the Western Power’s not all but most I am Grateful for all the people who help bring down these Nazi and commie people in the Cold War I know I lived it and for what too give our jobs away too COMMUNIST and then give away all Technology to what I will tell you EVIL that is what the CCP EVIL WELL I SAY THIS I LOVE MY GOD because he got us all the way through them WARS tough times and all.Shut this REGIME DOWN IT WILL MAKE YOU PROUD AGAIN BETTER AGAIN BECAUSE USA 🇺🇸 YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
Ps sorry for the rant

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat