War Room Pandemic - Episode 1240 (9/7/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Sis 1960 Canada

Feb 20, 2021
It’s no surprise that alliance countries would want as much automomy as possible right now, like a slighted lover potential reconciliation and collaborative efforts lie in the values, actions and behaviours of the two parties measuring .

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I need to catch the 2nd hour of this morning's episodes. I had to run errands (getting my dogs medication from the pharmacy & some volunteer obligations).

I'm simply enjoying the conversation. Quite interesting but why would any reporter say there were no women on the cabinet in Iran. Of course Not! They consider women and children possessions. We cannot partner with a criminal organization. They are cold blooded terrorist! We need to get the current administration out of the Capitol as soon as possible! I'm really enjoying your conversation gentlemen. I always learn so much and appreciate it.

Rudy, I so appreciate you mentioning the firemen of 9/11. May God bless them always. We must always remember 9/11 as part of our history that forms our character and defines us as Americans. ALWAYS REMEMBER!
Pathogen enhancement! A plan to take over power. Definitely a weapon and partially funded with our tax dollars!
I loved the demonstration in France and I'm not at all surprised the world elite (DAVOS) want to get rid of Bolsonaro. So much going on......... I barely touched the surface but do so appreciate the information...

THANK YOU WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Jerome Riviere, and Rudy Giuliani. A very informative group.
Thank you Stephen for being a instrument of truth, for being a beautiful you. Take care of yourself, I love you Stephen K Bannon, may our Heavenly Father always guide you, watch over you, and bless you always in all ways...
9-11 turn out gear.jpg

GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I need to catch the 2nd hour of this morning's episodes. I had to run errands (getting my dogs medication from the pharmacy & some volunteer obligations).

I'm simply enjoying the conversation. Quite interesting but why would any reporter say there were no women on the cabinet in Iran. Of course Not! They consider women and children possessions. We cannot partner with a criminal organization. They are cold blooded terrorist! We need to get the current administration out of the Capitol as soon as possible! I'm really enjoying your conversation gentlemen. I always learn so much and appreciate it.

Rudy, I so appreciate you mentioning the firemen of 9/11. May God bless them always. We must always remember 9/11 as part of our history that forms our character and defines us as Americans. ALWAYS REMEMBER!
Pathogen enhancement! A plan to take over power. Definitely a weapon and partially funded with our tax dollars!
I loved the demonstration in France and I'm not at all surprised the world elite (DAVOS) want to get rid of Bolsonaro. So much going on......... I barely touched the surface but do so appreciate the information...

THANK YOU WAR ROOM. Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Jerome Riviere, and Rudy Giuliani. A very informative group.
Thank you Stephen for being a instrument of truth, for being a beautiful you. Take care of yourself, I love you Stephen K Bannon, may our Heavenly Father always guide you, watch over you, and bless you always in all ways... View attachment 8607

Hi Casey seen your message too let you know Rudy G I have been in touch through his podcast.As much as these idiots on the MSM say their LIES.The true people the deplorable the irredeemable will and forever REMEMBER the S**m that done that heinous ACT that day. I try and I prey too forgive but 20 years on God has not allowed me yet.They the Firefighters and police and civilians from all over the world that were lost that Day will never be forgotten stay strong and stay free from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 U.K. 🇬🇧.

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat