War Room Pandemic - Episode 1234 (9/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
ISI in kabul.jpg

Head of pakistan secret intelligence in Kabul right now.
your tax dollars at work. our dead children who fought died for this.

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Can the crack team at the Pentagon hit this group With a drone as precisely as they claimed to have hit the car filled with explosives in kabul ? Yeh that car that still was recognizable after the drone hit but the debris supposedly flew 1/4 mile away and took out that family. Right.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
JABS ARE DESIGNED TO KILL
covid comments on Eposide1233 will not be repeated.

there are numerous reports that show MSM statistical 'reports' are totally unreliable.

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
tageh.jpg

I hope people don't fall for this s***. These "Americans" are just Afghans that have US visa papers. What does it even mean to be an American anymore?

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Why is it, with all the "true science" against the Globalists/Biden Regime's Vaccine-Mask narrative that we have yet to expose and stop this MADNESS?

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
View attachment 8484

I hope people don't fall for this s***. These "Americans" are just Afghans that have US visa papers. What does it even mean to be an American anymore?
I've only just watched this episode. You've brought up Raheem a lot and his lack of air time. It's interesting to see that Posobiec is here promoting his work at Human Events with Will Chamberlain. That would be the very same Human Events and Will Chamberlain that Raheem fell out with in 2019.
Beyond that Raheem has always been very bombastic, he's gone for Katie Hopkins after Bannon interviewed her, for Candice Owens, even for GB News where his old mentor Nigel Farage works. I've noticed for instance that Raheem is no longer in the studio when Farage comes on War Room. Maybe another falling out. I've also noticed that he never gets asked as a guest on any other podcast.
Maybe it's all just parlour games, but at the end of the day even close allies are expendable as Maggie and Jack Maxey will atest to. But maybe Bannon would have a point if he's tired of Raheem falling out with everyone.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat