War Room Pandemic - Episode 1233 (9/4/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JimyP

Aug 24, 2021
Especially where mRNA is still in its infancy, how could anyone be comfortable with it interacting at such a profound depth of their body?

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021

Attachments

• GrapheneOxideVaccinePaperUpdated.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: @Pete

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
Dr. Russell Blaylock offers a professional view to how Covid-19 functions: https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-on-vaccines-what-you-need-to-know-for-informed-consent/

“The mRNA biologicals encase spike protein producing mRNA within a nanoparticle capsule–LNP [which contains nano-sized polyethylene glycol (PEG)] to protect the mRNA from enzymatic destruction by the vaccinated person’s cells. This prolongs the survival of the mRNA, allowing it to continuously produce the spike protein in your body. The latter two biologicals, from Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca, utilize a single vaccine technology involving the use of an altered, attenuated virus (Adeno26) to generate antibodies to the spike protein.”

This man-made virus literally infects the person with a spike protein-containing virus. You should know that the spike protein is the pathological part of the COVID-19 virus. In essence, you have a man-made virus, and mRNA biological that does exactly what the COVID-19 virus does to you—it exposes you to massive amounts of spike protein. Once in the body this spike protein can enter all tissues—including the heart, the brain, the lungs, the kidneys, the eyes, and the liver. The two main sites it invades with the spike protein are the liver and the spleen—both major immune regulating sites.”

How Blaylock refers to a 'virus' enclosed protein and others say 'no virus exists' is unknown.

Last edited:

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
The way I understand it, Falsi and Soros were paying [>$6 million --read HIRE] Wahua for and directing the creation and development of a virus they knew the US government had informed them was an unacceptable bio-weapon and the US would not fund. Univ. of NC rep had told Falsi that if Falsi could show of profit from the [unwanted] virus then development funds would be obtainable. And we blame the CCP for development of the virus [sic--lethal bio-weapon] ???? GET REAL !!!!! The CCP does not own the MSM that panics the public, nor have puppets controlling many nations to hype panic, nor pay hospitals to use [killer] ventilators and falsify statistics, nor threaten doctors with fines, lose of license, and jail for using proven cures. Nor has the CCP made loans to 86 nations on condition they lockdown their country which will result in bankruptcy---as the IMF/WS has.

However, the CCP has been collecting gold allegedly to make a stable economic system that might threaten the FEDRES/BIS fiat theft-by-inflation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sherrieleep

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
The 'test' relies upon more than 30 reproduction cycles to give a result---but to go above 35 falsifies the result.
it appears cycles were run until a false 'positive' resulted. I believe all test results have been discredited.

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
Dr. David Martin exposes [months ago] patents that were filed 22 years ago reveal criminal acts and non-compliance with legal requirements. ..patent application was filed three days after the ailment was observed

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Did they mention already 13,000 people have died (see VAERS)from this “vaccine”? That’s a very low estimate too.
Can someone send the data of vaccine death? I found it last month about the death count, and then it all disappeared. Their is no information about the side effects, or the death count! I need that info so I can pass it on, their are people taking this garbage, and getting issues from pain ,to menstrual cycle, palsy, and people need the truth about Death. Post here, I’ll pick it up. Thank you .

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat