War Room Pandemic - Episode 1232 (9/3/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
bannon doesn't immediately ask kerri lake the sketch queen about the arizona audit, obviously.
War Room got a big audience quickly because there was literally nowhere else but if it turns into GOP-lite with its own favorite snake oil sketch queens it can kiss its audience goodbye again.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
and we end with the precinctman bullshit which has crashed and burned with almost no success anywhere. all politics is local but that isn't the way to do it. smashing the political parties is how to do it in the fallen united states.

Pat Carr

War Room VIP Member
Feb 13, 2021
Lexington NC
bannon doesn't immediately ask kerri lake the sketch queen about the arizona audit, obviously.
War Room got a big audience quickly because there was literally nowhere else but if it turns into GOP-lite with its own favorite snake oil sketch queens it can kiss its audience goodbye again.
She said on her maiden visit to WR "I'm too busy running for governor and have not looked at the election question"

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
She said on her maiden visit to WR "I'm too busy running for governor and have not looked at the election question"
Oh yes I remember that, many people picked up on it.
War room often has terrible taste in politicians, doesn't it. How odd.

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Finding the unaccompanied CHILDREN let loose in this Country "Follow the MONEY!

Individuals or Companies are going to be reimbursed monthly for taking these kids in!

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
why is keri called a sketch queen ?
she is a pretender. not MAGA, "didn't have time to pay attention to the audit" and has no history of genuine conservative American positions. Just saw the opportunity to jump into what she thought would be an easy victory.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
it does, although one is forced to observe that in the case of the war room it happens much more often than would be tolerable if attributed purely to chance.
It happens because this is BIG BUSINESS for them and nothing more. I have a friend who is a lobbyist and he often told me when i questioned his actions, "if i don't do it they'll just go down the street to the next law firm/lobbyist." I told him that he may have to answer to THE PEOPLE someday. And there is no honor. If and when they are correct they throw it in your face continuously. When they are wrong, and often, there is never a correction.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
This president would

FIRST QUESTION: Would you consider an act of CCP or Russia sending military naval ships around southern Florida and Cuba to be provocative and that the US should adamantly demand their removal ?

SECOND QUESTION: Would you consider the unrestricted traverse of the South China Sea off the coast of China a necessary act of protecting the humanitarian interest of an ally ?

Pat Carr

War Room VIP Member
Feb 13, 2021
Lexington NC
FIRST QUESTION: Would you consider an act of CCP or Russia sending military naval ships around southern Florida and Cuba to be provocative and that the US should adamantly demand their removal ?

SECOND QUESTION: Would you consider the unrestricted traverse of the South China Sea off the coast of China a necessary act of protecting the humanitarian interest of an ally ?
yes and yes

olde reb

Jul 10, 2021
yes and yes
………..mentally sick

You have never been in combat live fire, have you ?

If Wall Street and MSM are successful in launching their THIRD World War, are you ready for
submarine based nuclear weapons launched off the shores of the United States ?? [I live inland]

Remember that an undetected Chinese submarine surfaced inside the protective flotilla around a U.S. nuclear AC carrier and also the Chinese has exhibited hypersonic missiles for which the U.S. as NO defense. A modern US naval ship became 'disabled' by a Russian ship in the Caspian [Black ?] sea and had to be towed away.

You want to increase hostility with China to which the US has transferred all of the chip manufacturing to avoid govt regulation [read higher cost of production] and for cheap labor [which passes lower cost of production to consumers---that is you.] ??? Okey, look at all of the parking lots of auto manufacturing plants that are full of new autos without chips and cannot be moved to retail.

If you are going to bitch that the CCP is responsible for Covid-19, please read the following first. Intercept’s FOIA produced 900 pages of documents confirming Falsi’s goal was a bioweapon which had to be concealed. https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat