War Room Pandemic - Episode 1121 (7/24/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
after an embarassing delay caused by incompetent production what we really needed was another ten minutes of bannon repeating himself instead of RFK Jr.
This show severely tested my patience.

leanmarc

Jun 10, 2021
I feel a lot of important information here. Unfortunately the so called Free Market - golden calf - is to blame potentially for the CDC entering the vaccine business as owner of patents, securing large life time bonuses etc. This is something we have refused to look at. The free market needs to be USED in our service but not allowed to be our religion. And speaking of religion. The “Noble Lie “ and leaders - including religious leaders - have abandoned their moral compass. The Noble Lie is closely aligned with Power, disguised as the Do-gooder. Are we lying to ourselves? Malone, Robert F Kennedy - these are Top Americans. And should be recognised as such.

Reactions: betsycrowley

leanmarc

Jun 10, 2021
Steven, shouldn’t we ask Dr Malone - with what we know now, would you advise your wife to have the shots, your 20 yr old granddaughter? With such NOISE, how do people make this decision? Do they keep taking shots anyways, just to keep their freedoms - or wait for safer versions down the track?
How responsible was President Trump for pressuring the release of Shots that are s***?

Reactions: betsycrowley
P

Polska

after an embarassing delay caused by incompetent production what we really needed was another ten minutes of bannon repeating himself instead of RFK Jr.
Perhaps you might acquaint yourself with RFK Jr’s medical History and then you might see he was graciously handled in a basically unfixable transmission.
Probably future audio needs to be assisted with subtitles or voice enhancement.

Reactions: Panick

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
comment from steve bannon.jpg

leanmarc

Jun 10, 2021
Mr Bannon, sir. Forgive me - I love what you are doing. But you keep telling us your not an anti-vaxxer. We know - Navy - tough - you bleed red white and blue. No one is ‘anti-Vax’ until someone they love - usually a child - until their lights go out after shots. A parent knows. An anti vaxxer isn’t a fruit fairy - they are are war veteran that lost their mate in battle. A battle they didn’t even know they were in.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Mr Bannon, sir. Forgive me - I love what you are doing. But you keep telling us your not an anti-vaxxer. We know - Navy - tough - you bleed red white and blue. No one is ‘anti-Vax’ until someone they love - usually a child - until their lights go out after shots. A parent knows. An anti vaxxer isn’t a fruit fairy - they are are war veteran that lost their mate in battle. A battle they didn’t even know they were in.
Great remarks! However you have to figure Mr Bannon must travel and being around others for the show and especially around his 100 yr old father he must comply with vax...which he patriotically did...luckily he seems ok,, I met many many folks who had serious symtoms after JAB older ladies barely able to move and several had a son or someone who died directly related to forced JAB at KAISER in SFV__These JABS suck!!! I did not get any...feel we already had Wuhnan FLu and thus antibodies are working---and screw any gov tellin me what to do gonna find a bunch of dead oldersters as I will never comply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Steven, shouldn’t we ask Dr Malone - with what we know now, would you advise your wife to have the shots, your 20 yr old granddaughter? With such NOISE, how do people make this decision? Do they keep taking shots anyways, just to keep their freedoms - or wait for safer versions down the track?
How responsible was President Trump for pressuring the release of Shots that are s***?
Seems to me that Trumps lack of scientific knowledge left him wide open for the mistakes made. He depended on the traitors such as Fauci and biotechs to do an honest job. Trump, IMO, was a bit naïve and did not realize the extent of corruption between D.C., and major global businesses and players, even to the oval office with the in house spy, Mike Pence.

Reactions: leanmarc and Panick

Carlingber

Jul 25, 2021

Dirty Dozen: The 12 Most Dangerous People in America Pt. 2​

Does anyone have the link Dr. Ardis was talking about re: the Medicaid whistleblower that revealed the actual covid vaccine deaths? I can’t find it and it’s not on Infowars and dr. Ardis site

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Stop watching it. It's apparent that you can't stand Steve. Maybe you can do a better job. RFK Jr. has a speech problem also.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Stop watching it. It's apparent that you can't stand Steve. Maybe you can do a better job. RFK Jr. has a speech problem also.
I quite often very much enjoy the show, especially the guests and features. I deeply distrust bannon.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I quite often very much enjoy the show, especially the guests and features. I deeply distrust bannon.
How many people trust you? I don't trust anyone who is constantly trashing someone else. Would you do it to his face or only behind his back?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat