War Room Pandemic - Episode 1112 (7/21/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
THE ILLEGITIMATE AND THIEF CHINA JOE BIDEN AND HIS REGIME IS DESTROYING OUR BELOVED NATION, HOW LONG WILL THIS GO ON WITH THE INVASION, THE CCP VIRUS, CRT, DEMONRATS DEMOCRATS AND RHINO COMMIES ALLOWING THIS, STOP THIS MADNESS NOW BEFORE THERE'S NOTHING LEFT AND OUR CHILDREN MUST PAY, WHEN IN FACT "THEY" MUST PAY...(TIMOTHY BLAIR)"IT'S TIME FOR POLITICAL WARFARE, WE NEED TO TELL ALL OF OUR STATE GOVERNMENT'S THAT WE WILL NOT BE IMPRISONED BY CCP VIRUS RESTRICTIONS, NOR WILL WE RELINQUISHED ANY CIVIL RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ETC. FURTHER, I THINK WE NEED TO GET IT ACROSS THAT WE EXPECT ANY AND ALL ILLEGAL ACTS TO BE PROSECUTED BY FORCE IF NECESSARY. WE HAVE TO GO ON THE OFFENCE!
WE NEED TO WRITE STATE OFFICIALS AND DEMAND A STATE ELECTION AUDIT. IF 65 MILLION HIT THE AIRWAYS THEY CANT STAND UP TO THE ON-SLAUGHT!!!
GOD HELP US!!!

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Mike Lindell Presents His Golden Ticket Offer​

Come on Sen. Dr. Rand Paul I know you are very intelligent but sending a criminal referral to the DOJ is not going to have a positive outcome. It's Biden's DOJ. They will protect Fauci and come after you. They are the criminal and will not go after their own.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN. GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. I'm listening and watching Episode 113 on Rumble because it's not posted on War Room Forum as of yet. Good guests (Boris Epshteyn, Ben Bergquam, Bianca Gracia, Todd Bensman, Dave Ramaswamy, Joe Allen, Gabe @reviewdork) so I'm looking forward to it and spending my evening with you but I will exit and stay on Rumble. Love ya Stephen! God bless...

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Come on Sen. Dr. Rand Paul I know you are very intelligent but sending a criminal referral to the DOJ is not going to have a positive outcome. It's Biden's DOJ. They will protect Fauci and come after you. They are the criminal and will not go after their own.
You need to go further with this, Lil Chrissie. Rand Paul should not sit on his hands because of the truth of what you said. The criminal referral would be the first step - THEN he WILL go further.

Reactions: Casey

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
You need to go further with this, Lil Chrissie. Rand Paul should not sit on his hands because of the truth of what you said. The criminal referral would be the first step - THEN he WILL go further.
HOW is he going to go FURTHER? You've got the Corrupt Communist Regime in power and they are running everything. I love what Rand Paul is TRYING to do but other have tried to go to the DOJ with no avail.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
HOW is he going to go FURTHER? You've got the Corrupt Communist Regime in power and they are running everything. I love what Rand Paul is TRYING to do but other have tried to go to the DOJ with no avail.
He will just have to listen carefully to know what to do next. The one sure thing is, you don't give up! And the next thing could be phenomenal!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat