War Room Pandemic - Episode 1111 (7/21/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

If America is Gone the World Will Follow​

I'm beginning to think America is Gone. These communists have been working for decades to bring America down and we finally woke up but they have done so much damage that it's unrepairable. I'm so depressed. Fauci you got your dream you murderous pig.

ReadyPat12

Feb 24, 2021

If America is Gone the World Will Follow​

God BLESS MTG!!!! You are an AMERICAN HERO!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for mentioning the political persecution by the FBI of Patriots at the Capitol on 1/6. This is shameful COMMUNIST CHINESE behavior to create FEAR in ANYONE from ever even thinking about going to D.C. to peacefully voice their beliefs. Thank you MTG for calling out this outrageous, despicable, sickening deep state persecution!!!! We should all make sure our Senators and Congress Reps don’t just ignore this!!!!!

vekc

Jul 21, 2021
Il veulent une seule croyance et un ordre mondiale, on veut faire la difference changer dcap si possible sans desorde social.. Lhistoire ils la traffiquent il serais grand temps quil redonne ce quils doivent a lafrique..
-Saye

vekc

Jul 21, 2021
Ils font des sacrifices a moloch dans leur celebration, societé secretes, ségregation(bilderberg), le diable nous envoi tout sa deleguation.. Couloir de la mort, ONU, Fausse democratie au menu.. si tu tes pas asser mefier un jour tu va te dire que taurais du...

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
MTG is a real leader. Enforcing the will of the deplorables. Immense personal character. We love MTG! Amazing

Most important episode since Nov. 4 imo

MTG 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean Clink

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Il veulent une seule croyance et un ordre mondiale, on veut faire la difference changer dcap si possible sans desorde social.. Lhistoire ils la traffiquent il serais grand temps quil redonne ce quils doivent a lafrique..
-Saye
you need to speak American here I think.

Vicki Okes

May 20, 2021
God BLESS MTG!!!! You are an AMERICAN HERO!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for mentioning the political persecution by the FBI of Patriots at the Capitol on 1/6. This is shameful COMMUNIST CHINESE behavior to create FEAR in ANYONE from ever even thinking about going to D.C. to peacefully voice their beliefs. Thank you MTG for calling out this outrageous, despicable, sickening deep state persecution!!!! We should all make sure our Senators and Congress Reps don’t just ignore this!!!!!
We have to prevent vaccine mandates. It's not their business what i allow to be put into my body or if i dont

drf1776

Mar 23, 2021
How much should we trust and put our faith in a government that allows illegal aliens, who are not vaccinated, from different countries to invade ours while having no problem with universities and employers coercing us to dance?

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
you need to speak American here I think.
He or she is saying, in French, which I’m not good at, that Africa doesn’t need the IMF new world order, but that it’s already happening. Loose translation.

Saye saw it coming, warned of it, then helped it happen. She sits on the IMF Africa board next to two Chinese bankers.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I'm beginning to think America is Gone. These communists have been working for decades to bring America down and we finally woke up but they have done so much damage that it's unrepairable. I'm so depressed. Fauci you got your dream you murderous pig.
How do you know it is irrepairable when you watch Warroom - the parade, DAILY, of ten to twenty people who work tirelessly and EFFECTIVELY to take all this nonsense down!!!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat