War Room Pandemic - Episode 1110 (7/20/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Fauci Perjurers Himself and Gain of Function Research is the Enemy of US​

Fauci is such an idiot. He's saying Sen. Rand Paul doesn't know what he's talking about. Does he seem to forget that Sen. Rand Paul is a Doctor? He's such a POS. He's a murderer. Nothing will happen to Fauci because he's an arrogant Demonrat. Why the Demoncrats want to reform the Justice System when it's all in favor of them and only Republicans and their supporters have laws to follow.

Reactions: Top Gass

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Fauci was involved in the release of this Pandemic otherwise how did he know about it happening years prior.

186291813_4500556436641386_2518612591076039717_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Will never be reported on MSM. Just like Hillary will never be tried for treason and neither will any of the Biden crime family, instead the swamp will see to it that they get ever richer. And the snow ball rolls on to hell.
Then the snow ball melts like nothing ever happened.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
The smirk as he pretends to reach for his cell phone. I go about my gardening and housework with tears as I thank God for everyone on the program - and you show up every day, slaying the dragons!

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat