War Room Pandemic - Episode 1106 (7/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
bannon- STOP TALKING OVER PEOPLE. It's pig ignorant and hard to listen to and it greatly detracts from the show, along with the endless repetition. Such good guests with fantastic information- the Hannity boomer style bloviating adds nothing, unfortunately.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING STEPHEN. GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM. Colorado checking in. Steve, sometimes I bloviate like right now, (WHITEFRANK) but you do not! You are good at listening and trying to pull more out of the conversation. You point out little things that could have been missed. You talk over only when you're trying to emphasize or find out more about a particular point. Your guests understand you and keep coming back to War Room, and I honestly appreciate everything I learn from you. Courage is contagious!

Steve, we have to get to the decertification process. Our country does not deserve Joe Biden! I like the information from David Clements and Seth Keshel so much I posted it on my FB page. From Nov. 4 and on it was obvious the math did not add up.

Mark, I think the republicans want that cheap labor. What the democrats are proposing with illegal immigration is despicable. EVERYBODY CALL THEIR CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE TOTALLY AGAINST IT. Contact Numbers USA and Mark Krikorian! Just do it! Always like to hear from Kris Kobach, he's worked so hard at trying to stop illegals in our country and for building a wall on the border. He cares about America. Good man. IT IS A INVASION! Steve, will we be able to deport all these illegals when Trump is back in office? They should not be here regardless of what Biden has said and we shouldn't allow what he's done to be a point of consideration. These illegals know they are taking advantage of the current situation and breaking the laws that are on our books.

I talked too much but thank you War Room for a great hour. Thanking Steve, Raheem, Nigel Farage, Rudy Giuliani, David Clements, Seth Keshel, Mark Krikorian, and Kris Kobach. A great group of knowledgeable guests.
Thank you Stephen for bringing us the unvarnished truth, for simply being a beautiful you. I love you, take care of yourself, may God always shine his light through you in whatever you do, and bless you in all ways...

Cloud

Jan 13, 2021
#Raheem the welcome mat is out for you in Santa Maria CA. Maybe even the red carpet, what say you? Am connected to Conservative groups here and could muster big audience.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Good episode. Great praise for Giuliani. Truly an American hero who is being treated horribly by certain small, petty people. I remember how he was loved by everyone after 9/11. The man is 77 years old, and he took on nearly the entire U.S. government last November. No wonder he was sweating. Has such a thing ever been tried by anyone? He should have been president when he ran. He is a great leader, a a great man, and a great American.

You don't hear this on any other network. The War Room really is headquarters for Republicans—and for reality. Very few other sites tell it like it is like the War Room.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

All 50 States Must Have a Full Forensic Audit​

Giuliani is just so Intelligent. He knows what he's doing and that's why they are so afraid of him. They took away his law license in New York and in DC so he can't represent Our President Donald J. Trump. They are going to try to destroy him like they did General Flynn. Hopefully good will win over evil. Love ya Rudy!!

Reactions: Jean Clink

Mod Trend

Jul 20, 2021
bannon- STOP TALKING OVER PEOPLE. It's pig ignorant and hard to listen to and it greatly detracts from the show, along with the endless repetition. Such good guests with fantastic information- the Hannity boomer style bloviating adds nothing, unfortunately.
"Ho ho ho ho hold on" it's so annoying and unprofessional.

Last edited:

TommyL66

Jul 20, 2021
Bannon is just keeping the show moving. When there is a subject requiring further discussion he often stays quiet. Without him the show would quickly become boring.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Good episode. Great praise for Giuliani. Truly an American hero who is being treated horribly by certain small, petty people. I remember how he was loved by everyone after 9/11. The man is 77 years old, and he took on nearly the entire U.S. government last November. No wonder he was sweating. Has such a thing ever been tried by anyone? He should have been president when he ran. He is a great leader, a a great man, and a great American.

You don't hear this on any other network. The War Room really is headquarters for Republicans—and for reality. Very few other sites tell it like it is like the War Room.
I remember Giuliani during 9/11. I was in a building that was just West of the Sears Tower. We thought we were going to be hit because the news said a plane had be hijacked and was headed toward the Tower and we were in line with the Tower. I remember the days following how Rudy worked so hard with all the chaos You are so right about Giuliani. There will never be another like him.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
They should not be here regardless of what Biden has said and we shouldn't allow what he's done to be a point of consideration. These illegals know they are taking advantage of the current situation and breaking the laws that are on our books.
Yes, Yes. Yes!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat