War Room Pandemic - Episode 1105 (7/19/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Ricklv

Apr 17, 2021
Skidsteer all show hosts do the same thing. I think its just a bad habit and sometimes its a way to control time.

On another note if someone could answer this. Where do you go when Steve says he will put info in the live chat or show notes.
Do i have to sift through the chat or is it put into a list for that shows chat page?

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Skidsteer all show hosts do the same thing. I think its just a bad habit and sometimes its a way to control time.

On another note if someone could answer this. Where do you go when Steve says he will put info in the live chat or show notes.
Do i have to sift through the chat or is it put into a list for that shows chat page?
I'd like to know the same thing!

Ricklv

Apr 17, 2021
I will try again. Can someone tell me where to go to get the info that Steve puts into the live chat? I can only listen to him live then later I can go check the guests web site or their social media info or what ever.
I know it may very well be obvious but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm new to the site and chat rooms in general.
I would appreciate some steering me into the right direction.
Thanks

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat