War Room Pandemic - Episode 1104 (7/17/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good evening War Room. Good evening Stephen and Dr. Navarro.
Maddow has the most irritating voice and she's getting darn good at constantly twisting the truth! (I'm not going to call her Rachel anymore, she's a Maddow) MSNBC just goes on, and on, and on.........
Steve's absolutely right, audit, audit, audit!

Agree with Peter, Mike Lindell is the patriot of the year 2021. He's put everything he has on the line to support Trump and prove it was a fraudulent election. Rudy Giuliani is another great patriot.

Thank you War Room! Thank you Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, Seth Keshel, and David Clements. Good information and thank you for your dedication to exposing the truth. Thank you Dr. Navarro for doing a very good job as host.
Thank you Stephen for simply being you, for being a beautiful you that cares about humanity. Your light has been so bright as of late. I love you, take care of Stephen K Bannon, may God always be with you in all ways...

Bannon on McConnell.jpg

Last edited:

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Maddow has the most irritating voice and she's getting darn good at constantly twisting the truth! I'm not going to call her Rachel anymore, she's a Maddow) MSNBC just go on, and on, and on.........

Agree with Peter, Mike Lindell is the patriot of the year 2021. He's put everything he has on the line to support Trump and prove it was a fraudulent election.

Thank you War Room! Thank you Steve, Dr. Peter Navarro, Seth Keshel, and David Clements. Good information and thank you for your dedication to exposing the truth. Thank you Dr. Navarro for doing a very good job as host.
Thank you Stephen for simply being you, for being a beautiful you that cares about humanity. Your light has been so bright as of late. I love you, take care of Stephen K Bannon, may God always be with you in all ways...

View attachment 6625
Amen! We Love you all!

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Maddow has the most irritating voice and she's getting darn good at constantly twisting the truth! (I'm not going to call her Rachel anymore, she's a Maddow) MSNBC just goes on, and on, and on.........

Agree with Peter, Mike Lindell is the patriot of the year 2021. He's put everything he has on the line to support Trump and prove it was a fraudulent election. Rudy Giuliani is another great patriot.

View attachment 6625
BRAVO!!! Thank you for keeping us safe and informed! Terrible what is going on-even Mark Levin commenting on Fake Pedo Prez sending peeps door to door for VAX ourposes-bring it on mother its 120 degrees full of MOjave Greens so come on down0u bee wishing for MTG-instead of Mojave Greens -u bee dead quick-we have Sidewinders too which are tame compared tot he MOjave Green which are aggressive-if you see one dont stick your arm out to photo it-cause they will jump and bite-extra mean like US SO comeon Jackass Fake Pedo PrezWe bee waiting for U!

• Haha
Reactions: Jean Clink

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat