War Room Pandemic - Episode 1101 (7/16/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good evening War Room. Good evening Stephen from the overly cautious one in Colorado. Sorry about that.

Yes, we live in Rachael's head rent free. Don't you love it! Like what Eric and Noor have to say, they both see the situation clearly. Thank you Noor! Appreciate your input.

I've read and seen a lot about all the violence in South Africa. It's down right frightening. People need to rise up around the world and stand against Marxism. Now it's taking over America and we have no choice but to stand against it. Look what they are saying about the whites in our country. They're trying to start it here and persecute all whites and religious people. Dave and Eric are on point. Thank you Dave, appreciate your knowledge. I always learn something on War Room.

I understand accounting, audits and budgets but I do not do twitter and I'm still trying to understand everything about the Ape army and their investments. Won't be throwing out any "catchy phrases" because I have to be honest. I do always support small business and products made in the USA. I love our country!

Thank you Stephen for a great hour. Thanking Steve, Eric Prince, Noor Bin Ladin, Dave Ramaswamy, and James Poulos. You give us good information. I don't always want to hear it, but better informed than ignorant.
Thank you Stephen for being you, for day after day continuing to ferret out the news for the deplorables, for simply being a beautiful person doing their best every single day. I love you, watch your back, take care of yourself, may our Heavenly Father always watch over you, bless you, and be with you in all ways always...

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Obama we know it's really you behind the curtain and brainless babbling buffoon Biden is only your puppet. You think you can control us by taking over the internet well I don't think so. We will win!!!

202323324_3023069351310834_7106658752980625376_n.jpg

Reactions: Casey

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Good evening War Room. Good evening Stephen from the overly cautious one in Colorado. Sorry about that.

Yes, we live in Rachael's head rent free. Don't you love it! Like what Eric and Noor have to say, they both see the situation clearly. Thank you Noor! Appreciate your input.

I've read and seen a lot about all the violence in South Africa. It's down right frightening. People need to rise up around the world and stand against Marxism. Now it's taking over America and we have no choice but to stand against it. Look what they are saying about the whites in our country. They're trying to start it here and persecute all whites and religious people. Dave and Eric are on point. Thank you Dave, appreciate your knowledge. I always learn something on War Room.

I understand accounting, audits and budgets but I do not do twitter and I'm still trying to understand everything about the Ape army and their investments. Won't be throwing out any "catchy phrases" because I have to be honest. I do always support small business and products made in the USA. I love our country!

Thank you Stephen for a great hour. Thanking Steve, Eric Prince, Noor Bin Ladin, Dave Ramaswamy, and James Poulos. You give us good information. I don't always want to hear it, but better informed than ignorant.
Thank you Stephen for being you, for day after day continuing to ferret out the news for the deplorables, for simply being a beautiful person doing their best every single day. I love you, watch your back, take care of yourself, may our Heavenly Father always watch over you, bless you, and be with you in all ways always...
So beautifully stated. You speak for many of us!

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat