War Room Pandemic - Episode 1098 (7/15/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good Evening War Room! Good evening Stephen. A little late but I want to view this episode. Makes 'my time' complete.

I agree with Mr. Borelli, the administration is out of control. Maybe Sonny can send a letter to them telling them to desist sending anybody door to door to check on their personal health information (vaccines). Mr. Borelli is very clear on what Arizona is doing and what they expect to accomplish. It is taxpayer money (public funds) so they should be able to verify all expenditures were spent where indicated and according to the guidelines set forth. He's easy to understand and so glad you had him on Steve. We need those walls to come tumbling down.

Always love to hear from Marjorie Taylor Greene, she is right on target and love this conversation. She's right about Georgia (I have relatives there) and she is definitely right about our border. How our politicians can stand by and let all the human & drug trafficking continue, the sexual abuse of children continue, the tremendous abuse of legal citizens continue and that's just the tip of the problem AND DO NOTHING! They DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA! Thank you Marjorie and thank you Stephen!

Thank you War Room for a tremendously informative hour. Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Sonny Borelli, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Jack is always good as well as your great guests, and great conversations.
Thank you Stephen for these two great morning episodes, for being a beautiful you, for shining your light. You have a way about you that draws the best out in your guests and your audience benefits. You're appreciated by all and always by me. I love you Steve Bannon, take care of Stephen, may God always be with you in all ways...

Reactions: Jean Clink

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Good Evening War Room! Good evening Stephen. A little late but I want to view this episode. Makes 'my time' complete.

I agree with Mr. Borelli, the administration is out of control. Maybe Sonny can send a letter to them telling them to desist sending anybody door to door to check on their personal health information (vaccines). Mr. Borelli is very clear on what Arizona is doing and what they expect to accomplish. It is taxpayer money (public funds) so they should be able to verify all expenditures were spent where indicated and according to the guidelines set forth. He's easy to understand and so glad you had him on Steve. We need those walls to come tumbling down.

Always love to hear from Marjorie Taylor Greene, she is right on target and love this conversation. She's right about Georgia (I have relatives there) and she is definitely right about our border. How our politicians can stand by and let all the human & drug trafficking continue, the sexual abuse of children continue, the tremendous abuse of legal citizens continue and that's just the tip of the problem AND DO NOTHING! They DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA! Thank you Marjorie and thank you Stephen!

Thank you War Room for a tremendously informative hour. Thanking Steve, Jack Posobiec, Sonny Borelli, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Jack is always good as well as your great guests, and great conversations.
Thank you Stephen for these two great morning episodes, for being a beautiful you, for shining your light. You have a way about you that draws the best out in your guests and your audience benefits. You're appreciated by all and always by me. I love you Steve Bannon, take care of Stephen, may God always be with you in all ways...
Amen as always - you are all in my prayers.

Reactions: Casey

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat