War Room Pandemic - Episode 1096 (7/14/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FRANK SPEECH

Feb 12, 2021
Minnesota
frankspeech.com
@Citizen X as usual right on point. They will do everything they can to run out the clock. Expect the BleachBit Truck to pull up to Michigan with Jon Podesta driving Hillary. This will be a race to preserve evidence. We ask you to support Mike Lindell's Frank Speech in that effort. https://frankspeech.fyi/Latest

Attachments

• screenshot.1881.jpg
    screenshot.1881.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 9

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
@Citizen X as usual right on point. They will do everything they can to run out the clock. Expect the BleachBit Truck to pull up to Michigan with Jon Podesta driving Hillary. This will be a race to preserve evidence. We ask you to support Mike Lindell's Frank Speech in that effort. https://frankspeech.fyi/Latest
when will FrankSpeech be allowing members to actually use it to post instead of just being consumers?

Reactions: Jean Clink

misty2

Jul 17, 2021
A little off-topic but have to say something. I was bothered with the interview I heard with Mike Lindell being interrupted and wasting MOST of the interview time being talked at instead of being allowed to speak. I could hear him trying to get a word in edgewise but too polite to barge in and interrupt like the host. I am a fan of the Steve Bannon's War Room show but I just had to find a way to say this. I don't think we need any more talk/news radio that does not give the guest on the show The Floor, it makes me want to listen elsewhere. Don't be just another Alex, much as I appreciate what Alex has done for the talk radio effort I can not stand to listen to him interview as it just puts me on edge.

I had not seen this website before, so I thought I would sign up to make my point somewhere, and will check it out here, thank you.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
A little off-topic but have to say something. I was bothered with the interview I heard with Mike Lindell being interrupted and wasting MOST of the interview time being talked at instead of being allowed to speak. I could hear him trying to get a word in edgewise but too polite to barge in and interrupt like the host. I am a fan of the Steve Bannon's War Room show but I just had to find a way to say this. I don't think we need any more talk/news radio that does not give the guest on the show The Floor, it makes me want to listen elsewhere. Don't be just another Alex, much as I appreciate what Alex has done for the talk radio effort I can not stand to listen to him interview as it just puts me on edge.

I had not seen this website before, so I thought I would sign up to make my point somewhere, and will check it out here, thank you.
I think he heard you!

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021

it's a common complaint. it turns the best show with the best guests into the worst show with the best guests sometimes.

Also I hope Raheem hasn't been unpersoned like Jack Maxey, Fog City Midge and the others. He added a lot, when he could get a word in.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
it's a common complaint. it turns the best show with the best guests into the worst show with the best guests sometimes.

Also I hope Raheem hasn't been unpersoned like Jack Maxey, Fog City Midge and the others. He added a lot, when he could get a word in.
I'm quite pleased with the people Bannon has on now. Maybe they went on to things that were better for them.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat