War Room Pandemic - Episode 1095 (7/14/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

Raffensperger Should Lawyer Up​

Biden didn't walk into a major trap and make a fool of himself. All he has to do is open his mouth and he makes a fool of his-self.
215561324_10222683076359811_4597395298532855508_n.jpg

Reactions: NvEric

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
bannon talking over Lindell was an absolute disgrace today. One of the worst examples of what bannon does, and he does it a lot. It's like he's afraid of ever giving someone else time to speak. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so predictable and repetitive.
Lift your game.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021

I bet no more Happy Faces there no more...someone done founded them out..sniffed it to the core like a good Bloodhound dog-their crimes are being recorded...like flying illegals in large numbers from Laughlin and other bases-we need viewer info on if anyone sees anything to report immediately this criminal activity.
Especially Happy Faces-such a disgrace taking a fun song title and adding demonic tones-i pray U R Founded out! No more Happy Faces cheaterville--next the attack vax home visit-well U just come here to Death valley its about 120 and U can see how fun dat is gettin down with a Moajave Green-well those border crossers are down wit the rattlers too-meanest ones are here mojave green the mean vipor and a few sidewinders if u dare to set foot near me-i saw a dead one in Nov they r around alot--Great shows not around to write as the temps are too extreme -the worse ever by far and now fires are startin LeBec and Yosemite-dry and fry is on! Toodles!-see the BEE GEES gettin big awards with their documentary on their life--FOo FIghters sub drummer Tim was my friend in LA Chatsworth by the big rocks-hey you! Tomato patch on the hill-Seeing way more TRUMP Signes in Cal city

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
bannon talking over Lindell was an absolute disgrace today. One of the worst examples of what bannon does, and he does it a lot. It's like he's afraid of ever giving someone else time to speak. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so predictable and repetitive.
Lift your game.
As a stickler for Ms Manners’ guide to the universe, I normally keep a courtesy card on folks however :1. It’s Bannons show 2. These are not times for English tea but rather time for swigs of ale in some dank cellar as we huddle from incoming mortars and 3. For crying out loud, these are comrades and they fight alongside each other and us, man!
We don’t care about pinkie fingers right now- we be needin’ knock out punches. Have a swig and chill. Speaking for a friend.

Reactions: Jean Clink

Vx700

Feb 13, 2021
As a stickler for Ms Manners’ guide to the universe, I normally keep a courtesy card on folks however :1. It’s Bannons show 2. These are not times for English tea but rather time for swigs of ale in some dank cellar as we huddle from incoming mortars and 3. For crying out loud, these are comrades and they fight alongside each other and us, man!
We don’t care about pinkie fingers right now- we be needin’ knock out punches. Have a swig and chill. Speaking for a friend.
Nicely stated I don’t think Mike was upset either they both seem to have great respect for each other and the Giza sheets are awesome!! As well as the towels

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021

Great episode !! This fight is far from over, but it sure is fun to watch this stupid administration. Keep giving them rope. I hope The President's golf game in Florida is going well. He has got to be entertained by now. Wonder how long it will be before Joe Biden's Marxist VP does him in?

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Nicely stated I don’t think Mike was upset either they both seem to have great respect for each other and the Giza sheets are awesome!! As well as the towels
Mike seems to know who he is - he holds his own and does not need to be in the forefront.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat