War Room Pandemic - Episode 1094 (7/14/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
Name one single judge that heard ANY evidence of election fraud!!! NONE not one judge heard anything!
Even the Supreme court where Trump gave 3 of the judges a job for life stabbed us in the back. Nothing but a bunch of cowards. They are all afraid of the mob, George Soros, Hillary Clinton (which are very good friends), etc....

Reactions: NvEric

Skitexas

Apr 22, 2021
Is the War Room aware of this video? Can someone comment on it? It contains damning details of Fauci, Beric and Dusak that I had not heard before.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/a-manufactured-illusion-dr-david-martin-with-reiner-fuellmich-9-7-21_hPChWe1no7nxGDM.html

Even the Supreme court where Trump gave 3 of the judges a job for life stabbed us in the back. Nothing but a bunch of cowards. They are all afraid of the mob, George Soros, Hillary Clinton (which are very good friends), etc....
You are spot on and how Biden and the other lying sons a bitches can keep saying we lost in court is maddening! Not one court even let Sydney in the door! They lie about everything they say.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
You are spot on and how Biden and the other lying sons a bitches can keep saying we lost in court is maddening! Not one court even let Sydney in the door! They lie about everything they say.
They wouldn't take any of Giuliani's cases either.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
bannon needs to give it a rest. 5 minutes of enemy media signals then of course has to repeat the "crack addict" rubbish about Lindell. WE KNOW.

We ask merely a man's worth not the accident of his condition.

Wasting too much time again on the repetition at a time when it really does need to be action action action.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
trump took his advise on judges from a catholic group......

AND THEY ARE ALL STABBING HIM IN THE BACK....WHAT DID YOU EXPECT.

bannon, is only half awake, a nicodemus, I the love the guy, he's tryin his bast... but come on, he hasn't yet resolved who the papists are.
why would you take any advice from a cult that has killed more christians than the muslims have??
why would our president...oh wait, catholic wife, went to see pope right off...
guess the guy is not fully awoke.
I would not cross the street to see him (franscis) and neither would any self respecting person who knew their history which continues to THSI VERY DAY...or do we think hundreds of children and nuns weren't raped today...by their priests.

we need to return to our roots...the guys that came here first were awake. WIDE awake. They didn't want a papist on their shores....they had lived through 1200 years of constant slaughter and torture.

now go try to find that in the history books in school rooms.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
why would you take any advice from a cult that has killed more christians than the muslims have??
we need to return to our roots...the guys that came here first were awake. WIDE awake. They didn't want a papist on their shores....they had lived through 1200 years of constant slaughter and torture.
No arguments here.

Catholics should destroy their over structured brand and come clean.
For God to allow the Church of Rome to go on as they have makes one wonder if He is real ?
Oh calm down everyone.
Maybe He allows them to exist as a test for Us ?
I've no ill will to any group, but the Catholic Church has a lot of baggage, a LOT.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
NvEric,
when my parents died I was made a ward of the state. there were no homes for teens, especially prodigy/rebel types...too much trouble.
ergo they stuck me in a reform/jail home, where, and I only found this out many years later at a reunion, most kids were being raped by the priests, and the nuns running the home, teaching us, were being raped as well.

One friend nevertheless, as devoted to the faith as they come, when into an order, only to be raped for another 2 years...only then did she leave the church......it truly is remarkable how they convince kids, David Koresh style, that they are servicing Jesus by allowing these pervs to have their way.

why they left me alone only God knows, maybe because I could win every debate they ever had, as to why I would never subscribe to catholic doctrine, and the brighter teachers enjoyed that, took it as a challenge....and put me in charge of running the schedules.
meaning, without a computer I had to figure out how 7 nuns could teach 14 subjects to 100 students in 4 grade levels, and everyone had to get all their requirements for each grade level each year.

this took a month, with no way except to rearrange it endlessly until all time slots were filled. (while some nuns only taught one subject...a nightmare....and because no one had ever done this well, and I could somehow, only God know how,, they gave me the keys to the offices, and said have fun and I was the new "honorary principal.".
They let me study at my own rate as well...which helped my complete 8 years of math in 2 years....
so they left me alone, and did not beat or rape me, and I WAS furious when I found out what my classmates, all dutiful little catholics had endured whilst I had happily scheduled away..and been left unharmed
also they were beating kids regularly, in a private area I never even knew was on the grounds....
and they were making the more devoted kids, beat the less obedient kids
I felt betrayed....because had I known, I would have stopped it, or tried to....but the kids getting raped were all like under some type of mind game stuff, heavy stuff....and no one ever said one PEEP, to the other kids...

anyway, since then I force myself to listen to testimonies and read books that the ones escaping revealed truth in....

I think the real church itself has to reach out to these people, even though it is very hard to get them to see.

a Jesuit saying was "give us your children until they are sever, and we will have them for life"
the pedophile community has the same saying...train them by seven, eight is too late.

all those folk I would gladly cheer to see go to their "reward". It angers me more than words can express.
They prayed on the kids with single moms, and no dad that would come after them, these priests and sadistic nuns...they knew who was weak enough to just take it...and who was at the other end of the spectrum....

the word of God says those who obey my commandments are mine, to all others He says, I never knew you.
you cannot walk in darkness and ever hope to enter.
there is no pergatory,,"God's weeny roast." We either serve HIm, and stop bad behavior, (repent) or we will spend eternity away from God. In utter misery.

repent is not say 50 repetative prayers, repent means, Go, and sin no more.
if only they would read the actual bible!!.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
repent is not say 50 repetative prayers, repent means, Go, and sin no more.
if only they would read the actual bible!!.
I don't know 'your' anger, but I might understand some of it.

Exposing corruption and evil wherever and by whomever must always be made.
Evil exists and must be fought.

Reactions: bannonfan

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat