War Room Pandemic - Episode 1093 (7/13/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Good Evening Stephen. Good Evening War Room. Calling it "A Big Lie" will not change the facts. Only a blithering idiot would think it made sense to fight openness and transparency. Any thinking person would wonder why you would protest a valid audit, especially if you have nothing to hide. Audits are common in our society. We're going to shine a light in your dark closet Joe Biden! You're exactly right Stephen! Love your opening.

Thank you John Fredericks! Love hearing from you and so hope you're right. No Boxes! Hope the evening went great. Heather has backed up all the irregularities we've seen in Georgia. Thank you Welcome Ken Blackwell! Thank you for a strong offence! That's exactly what we need. No more defense, just offence! I love Garland Favorito, he's entertaining while being informative. This has been a great hour Steve!

Steve, thank you for having Dr. Mercola on. He's confirmed some hunches I've had and I appreciate the information. It makes me feel better about some of the medical decisions I've made. I would have made them anyway based on what I've found out, but confirmation of some things just makes a person feel better

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, John Fredericks, Heather Mullins, Boris Epshteyn, Ken Blackwell, Dr. Joseph Mercola, and Garland Favorito. Like listening to your guests Steve and felt better about the audits.
Thank you Stephen for being so on top of things, knowing what your listeners need, for being a very astute you! Your light always shines but has been shining more brightly as of late. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God always shine his light through you, watch over you, and bless you in all ways...

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Good Evening Stephen. Good Evening War Room. Calling it "A Big Lie" will not change the facts. Only a blithering idiot would think it made sense to fight openness and transparency. Any thinking person would wonder why you would protest a valid audit, especially if you have nothing to hide. Audits are common in our society. We're going to shine a light in your dark closet Joe Biden! You're exactly right Stephen! Love your opening.

Thank you John Fredericks! Love hearing from you and so hope you're right. No Boxes! Hope the evening went great. Heather has backed up all the irregularities we've seen in Georgia. Thank you Welcome Ken Blackwell! Thank you for a strong offence! That's exactly what we need. No more defense, just offence! I love Garland Favorito, he's entertaining while being informative. This has been a great hour Steve!

Steve, thank you for having Dr. Mercola on. He's confirmed some hunches I've had and I appreciate the information. It makes me feel better about some of the medical decisions I've made. I would have made them anyway based on what I've found out, but confirmation of some things just makes a person feel better

THANK YOU WAR ROOM! Thanking Steve, John Fredericks, Heather Mullins, Boris Epshteyn, Ken Blackwell, Dr. Joseph Mercola, and Garland Favorito. Like listening to your guests Steve and felt better about the audits.
Thank you Stephen for being so on top of things, knowing what your listeners need, for being a very astute you! Your light always shines but has been shining more brightly as of late. Take care of yourself, I love you, may God always shine his light through you, watch over you, and bless you in all ways...
Beautiful response. I sit watching with tears in my eyes, prayers and thankfulness in my heart!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat