War Room Pandemic - Episode 1089 (7/12/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
GOOD EVENING WAR ROOM! Good evening Stephen. I'll try not to talk so much, I'm tired anyway.

Sen. Douglas Mastriano has done a great job working hard to get a audit in PA. Thank you Mike Roman.

Maureen has valid points concerning the vaccine. Fauci is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, or simply said a total lie. Exactly what you said... we do not know the long term effects of the vaccine, it's still experimental and we shouldn't experiment with our children's lives. College students can take online courses. Most colleges offer them and you won't need the vaccine. Not as exciting, but if you really want a education it will work. If you want honest, solid basics try a Community College. They are usually geared more towards people who actually want to work.

Thank you War Room. Thanking Steve, Cpt. Maureen Bannon, Mike Roman, Dr. Maria Ryan, AMC Marine, and Ishmael Benavides.
Thank you Stephen for your dedication towards all that you do, for simply being you, You do a good job at it. Take care of yourself, love ya, you're doing a beautiful job with the Lord's work, may God always shine his light through you in all ways...

Reactions: Jean Clink

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat