War Room Pandemic - Episode 1088 (7/12/2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
I wish the cubans well and I wish the chinese well. But it's their fight and they have to win it. The problem is that anyone anywhere picking a fight uses it to flood into the USA and other white countries as a wave of welfare sucking parasites. Good luck, fix your own nations - and stay there. We have our own fight to win and we don't need any more passengers on the bus, let alone parasites working against us as the enemy within.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Gettr isn't free speech. It's the same sort of gutter of undesirables as twitter-- journalists, fake conservative snake oil salesmen, schizos -- and some I assume are good people.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
yea i agree. i believe gab is the only real free speech platform. if im not mistaken it was on alex jones show where he had an interview with gab dude. trump still has people who lead him in wrong direction, like getting on a non free speech platform. i dont get it. also i guess all the speakers at c pac have their twitter and youtube accounts still and have not been canceled. just like you said. theres one side your right. the left dont care if we know their destroying us and then theres the right, a wolf in sheep clothing. theres going to be a great reset weather we like it or not. its clear theres nothing we can do. over a hundred thosand dead from jabs and no one is blowing up the news for that. even the 7 thousand or so that the cdc has up is still enough to make everyone talk about it. its crazy. all their doing in arizona is staling time in my view. we will never hear the truth. until the media and ccp spies are taken care of in government theres nothing going to go our way. not just this but now theres even more people who are compromised that are filling other roles in this country.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Political views test on Gettr: type "open borders for Israel" and see how long it lasts.
Steven , you could have let trennor talk instead of interrupting constantly, you made it hard to understand what was being said. He says one thing , you jump in and make both hard to follow. .

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I wish the cubans well and I wish the chinese well. But it's their fight and they have to win it. The problem is that anyone anywhere picking a fight uses it to flood into the USA and other white countries as a wave of welfare sucking parasites. Good luck, fix your own nations - and stay there. We have our own fight to win and we don't need any more passengers on the bus, let alone parasites working against us as the enemy within.
Nobody cares what color your skin is.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat